• 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Blood Thinners

bigalex1990 is offline New Member

Blood Thinners

yo im on xarelto cause i developed a clot in my leg

i have medical history with my family that have deep vein thrombosis

so im fucked i might need to take them for life

has any got the same experience?

i would like to know if any is on blood thinners and take gear ...

i wanna hope on my second cycle with just test something more clean cause i dont wanna thicken my blood

so maybe a light 375mg a week?

thanks guys

Testosterone will increase red blood cell count and your hematocrit numbers will go up. Your blood will get thicker. The question is, will the increase in blood thickness be dangerous to your health?
    Xelent likes this.

thats the problem any doctor here in greece will say dont take any
    even though u can get heaps of gear here without prescription
    i dunno
    thats why maybe someone on here had the same experience to help me out
    thanks

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I am not a personal fan of that medication but I am in the US so there is no antidote for rivaroxaban currently. I do think there is a form of a factor clotting that might be used overseas. Have you seen a doctor to see the root cause of the DVT? I can say that you can look into leg vein ablation of the saphenouse veins can help prevent this as well as wearing compression stockings. At 27, I would really look into why you develoted a DVT and see if this can be corrected. I would not want to be on a blood thinner, other than asprin for the rest of my life at your age

If it were me, I would not want to run a cycle until I have a better understanding of the risk vs rewards. Remember, if that DVT (clot) leaves your leg and hit your lungs you can die from a PE.

im ok with my blood just take thinners as precaution
    i dont think 12 weeks of test e 250mg would hurt
    i think ill grow at that dose

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalex1990 View Post
    im ok with my blood just take thinners as precaution
    i dont think 12 weeks of test e 250mg would hurt
    i think ill grow at that dose
    Kalispera Alexi!

250mg is a pretty low dose and not that far beyond TRT doses. When you get to supraphysiological levels of testosterone you induce a response which activates genes which make you more anabolic . It kicks in and then your receptors saturate after some weeks. I don't think 250mg/week would do so much... but what do I know I haven't tried.

My opinion is if you'll cycle just get to know what AAS does. It will thicken the blood for one as mentioned, which is not a good scenario with the clot. Will you be satisfied with just one cycle? AAS make your heart grow too, which means you'll be pumping blood much harder. At least if you'll do it then keep track of all things related to your condition. Monitor BP, get bloods, donate blood if needed... Sorry no experience with blood thinners hope someone else can reply.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalex1990 View Post
    yo im on xarelto cause i developed a clot in my leg

i have medical history with my family that have deep vein thrombosis

so im fucked i might need to take them for life

has any got the same experience?

i would like to know if any is on blood thinners and take gear ...

i wanna hope on my second cycle with just test something more clean cause i dont wanna thicken my blood

so maybe a light 375mg a week?

thanks guys

Yes, there are people with genetic clotting disorders that are on TRT and run light cycles/short blasts. People that do this need to stay on top of their hematocrit levels, monitor their PT/INR, E2 levels, and some even pull a D-Dimer panel before and after increasing their dosage above normal TRT levels.
    Other than stating that I feel there is nothing wrong with testosterone supplementation to keep T in normal levels, that is all I will say for now.
    cousinmuscles likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information