cmahaffey is offline New Member

Please critique my Test E/Dbol cycle

Hello all, I am about to start my second official cycle. My first cycle was about a year ago where I just ran some Test E. I did not do as much research as I should have done and didn’t really run a PCT after.

This time around I have performed lots of research from this board and others and was hoping to get some opinions from more experienced users on my plan.

First off, I am 6 ft 180 pounds and have worked out on and off for years. Still going to wait a few more months of grinding it out in the gym, but I would like to have a more solid plan going into this cycle.

I will be getting blood work done via privatemdlabs before, during, and after this cycle. My first question is how many of you have used privatemd and what test did you guys go with? I’m looking at the Hormone Panel for Females which can also be changed to male. It test the following (Estradiol, serum,Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Luteinizing Hormone (LH),Testosterone , Serum (Total Only), Complete Blood Count (CBC) and
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP). Would this be enough for my pre, during, and post cycle tests?

As for my cycle I plan on running

Week 1-12 Test E 250mg every 3.5 days
    Week 1-12 HCG 250iu every 3.5 days
    Week 1-4 Dbol 30 mg
    Week 1-14 Arimidex .25mg every other day

For my PCT 2 weeks after my last test shot

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

What would be recommended for some type of liver aid? I’ve heard some say Aromasin at 12.5mg a day then others say N2Guard at 7 capsules a day.

So far that’s my plan, still doing some research and completing it. Will take all suggestions. Thank you guys 😀

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    4 weeks of Dbol at 30mg is a waste. Run it for at least 8 weeks minimum , start with a higher dose and then taper down over time. This will give you time to acclimate to the gains you get from it rather then pissing them all away after just 4 weeks.

Aromasin is an AI, NOT a liver support aide. Tudca and NAC are fine for liver support.

at your height of 6', 180 pounds is fairly light and skinny. Definitely focus on getting in plenty of calories on this cycle

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    4 weeks of Dbol at 30mg is a waste. Run it for at least 8 weeks minimum , start with a higher dose and then taper down over time. This will give you time to acclimate to the gains you get from it rather then pissing them all away after just 4 weeks.

Aromasin is an AI, NOT a liver support aide. Tudca and NAC are fine for liver support.

at your height of 6', 180 pounds is fairly light and skinny. Definitely focus on getting in plenty of calories on this cycle

Thanks for the info. Always been hard for me to put on weight, but I have come quite a way over the years. Main focus will be calorie intake for sure though. Right now I eat about 3 to 4 meals per day along with a protein shake in the morning and before bed.

What would you consider a correct dosage for the Dbol? Right now I’m going to have 100 20mg tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by cmahaffey View Post
    Thanks for the info. Always been hard for me to put on weight, but I have come quite a way over the years. Main focus will be calorie intake for sure though. Right now I eat about 3 to 4 meals per day along with a protein shake in the morning and before bed.

What would you consider a correct dosage for the Dbol? Right now I’m going to have 100 20mg tablets.
    for diet help, give this post of mine a read in the diet section. the way you eat while on cycle may be different then off cycle.
    https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutr...-steroids.html

As for the Dbol , if its quality , then dose like this
    40mg. Week 1-4
    30mg. Week 5-6
    20mg. Week 7-8

then after week 8 you could just stick to using the Dbol at 20mg pre-workout for the rest of your cycle or until about week 10

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    for diet help, give this post of mine a read in the diet section. the way you eat while on cycle may be different then off cycle.
    https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutr...-steroids.html

As for the Dbol , if its quality , then dose like this
    40mg. Week 1-4
    30mg. Week 5-6
    20mg. Week 7-8

then after week 8 you could just stick to using the Dbol at 20mg pre-workout for the rest of your cycle or until about week 10

Thanks for the info, I’ll definitely look into your thread. As for PCT what would you suggest? And as far as the HCG is it something you would recommend? I’ve seen some endorse it and some don’t.

Thanks for the info, I’ll definitely look into your thread. As for PCT what would you suggest? And as far as the HCG is it something you would recommend? I’ve seen some endorse it and some don’t.
    your clomid and nolva pct is fine. HCG is beneficial if recovery is your main concern. 250iu twice per week though out the cycle

After further research I’ve changed up a few things, although I’m still a couple months out and things may change how does this look?

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg
    Week 1-4 Dbol (still experimenting with dosage and length)
    Week 1-4 DGA Organ ST
    Week 1-14 Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    Weeks 11-14 DGA Post CT

PCT Week 15-20
    Organ ST
    Mk-2866 25mg a day (4 weeks only)
    Gw-501516 20mg a day
    Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    Clomid 50/50/50/20/20/20
    Nova 40/40/40/20/20/20

Don't really need to run an AI in your PCT
    PCT doesn't really need to be 6 weeks long. you can get by with 4 most likely. Why take drugs that may make you feel like shit any longer then you have to.
    Mk-2866 does NOT belong in a PCT. It is "androgenic " and slightly suppressive to the HPTA and will thus hinder your recovery.

So would you keep the GW-501516 in the PCT? Or just stick the Clomid and Nova? Also how does the clomid and nova effect things like Libido?

So would you keep the GW-501516 in the PCT? Or just stick the Clomid and Nova? Also how does the clomid and nova effect things like Libido?
    GW50. is NOT a SARM like MK is . its a PPAR Agonist , and does not act on the androgen receptor or cause HPTA shut down. you can run GW year round if you want.

Clomid can make you feel like shit and effect your libidio, but it can do a great job at bringing back natty test production. PCT is just something you got to suffer through (but thats one reason I don't do PCT, or recommend it to any of my serious bodybuilding clients)

Thread Information