ContinuityCheck is offline New Member

Feedback on tren/test cycle?

So I've decided to run a tren /test cycle for the first time. Can someone experienced with cycles like this let me know if my layout is solid? This is a summary of what I have in mind:

150mg tren ace (advertised as having a half-life of 1-1.5 days) + 50mg test-E every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, for 12 weeks.

Is this enough tren to produce observable results (looking for mass/pump), and enough test to provide... hormonal support? Is the timetable long enough? The injection schedule alright?

I'll be aiming to eat roughly 300 calories above my maintenance level daily during this cycle, and I'll be doing about 45 minutes of high-intensity training on injection days. Should I eat more to better take advantage of this cycle? Should I train more often or longer to better take advantage of this cycle?

Any feedback from experienced dudes would be great.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    high dose Tren with low dose test is normally a cutting or contest prep protocol . you say you want to add mass. there are guys that run something similar to what you plan on running and actually end up losing weight.

also, your maintenance calories are going to change quite a bit when on tren. your 300 cal above maintenance plan might actually put you in a deficit.

From the research I've done on it, tren seems like it can be used for either bulking or cutting. Maybe I'll need to eat more? Increase dose?

Quote Originally Posted by ContinuityCheck View Post
    From the research I've done on it, tren seems like it can be used for either bulking or cutting. Maybe I'll need to eat more? Increase dose?
    absolutely can be used for bulking or cutting !! my point was just that your lay out and use of it was a protocol more towards cutting.

heres a simple comparison-- I'm sure you know that Tren is used to bulk cattle up before they are shipped to slaughter. BUT you probably don't know those cattle are injected with a ton more estrogen then they are the Tren. thats how they grow.

Tren is NOT estrogenic at all. its dry as can be. thats what makes it a great cutter. however, in order to bulk with it , being its not estrogenic, you have to add in the estrogen elsewhere. your cycle does not do this. its as simple as adding Dbol to a Tren cycle to get the estrogen, or adding a high dose of Test with no AI to the tren cycle that will make you add the mass

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    So I've decided to run a tren /test cycle for the first time. Can someone experienced with cycles like this let me know if my layout is solid? This is a summary of what I have in mind:

150mg tren ace (advertised as having a half-life of 1-1.5 days) + 50mg test-E every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, for 12 weeks.

Is this enough tren to produce observable results (looking for mass/pump), and enough test to provide... hormonal support? Is the timetable long enough? The injection schedule alright?

I'll be aiming to eat roughly 300 calories above my maintenance level daily during this cycle, and I'll be doing about 45 minutes of high-intensity training on injection days. Should I eat more to better take advantage of this cycle? Should I train more often or longer to better take advantage of this cycle?

Any feedback from experienced dudes would be great.
    stats? previous cycles?

Gotcha. Do you think keeping everything else the same but upping each test dose to 150mg (to match the tren ) would be enough for what I want?

Gotcha. Do you think keeping everything else the same but upping each test dose to 150mg (to match the tren) would be enough for what I want?
    like Kronik asked , who knows, we need some more info and stats

Thread Information