Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: 12 Week cycle supplies

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member

12 Week cycle supplies

Hey all, found a good source and will be starting my 1st cycle coming up here shortly. Following the first cycle guide:

12 weeks, 500mg test / week. Played around with the idea of throwing 30mg of Tbol in for the first few weeks but probably will not.

Arimidex 0.25mg eod. HCG on cycle 500iu / week.

Clomid / nolva for PCT.

My question is, when ordering, how much test / HCG would I order? A bit confused on the mixtures. Complete noob question I know, but is there a typical concentration or would it vary by brand? @ 500mg / week for 12 weeks that is 6000mg total, how many bottles would that come out to at a standard concentration? Same would go for HCG, as I would have to mix it.

Thanks for bearing with me, appreciate it!

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Hey all, found a good source and will be starting my 1st cycle coming up here shortly. Following the first cycle guide:

12 weeks, 500mg test / week. Played around with the idea of throwing 30mg of Tbol in for the first few weeks but probably will not.

Clomid / nolva for PCT.

My question is, when ordering, how much test / HCG would I order? A bit confused on the mixtures. Complete noob question I know, but is there a typical concentration or would it vary by brand? @ 500mg / week for 12 weeks that is 6000mg total, how many bottles would that come out to at a standard concentration? Same would go for HCG, as I would have to mix it.

Simple maths mate you'll have to do it yourself and read the labels Example test enanthate is usually dosed at 250mg/ml and usually in 10ml vials, that makes 2500mg per vial. You don't know if you drop a vial and break it so the spare vial is always good to have... For the rest you'll have to read and do the math.
    jackfrost88 likes this.

Damn reading and math, my worst fear. Thanks wasn't sure if there was a quick fix or standard amount but I will check with him thanks!

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    It never hurts to have an extra vial. Sometimes you draw too much sometimes too little, it's human error. I also encountered vials that didn't contain the full 10ml as the label read. Plan for a little extra and if you don't use it, you have it available for next cycle

Clomid / nolva for PCT.

Test : 12wks x 500mg/wk = 6000mg of Test. 200mg/ml x 10ml/vial = 2000mg. You need 6000mg and each vial has 2000mg so you need 3 vials. I would get 4 just to be safe.
    Tbol : Skip the Tbol on your first cycle.
    Arimadex : .25mg/eod x 12 weeks = .25mg/ed x 42days = 10.5mg You need to get however many pills to make up 10.5mg.
    Clomod : 100mg/ed for 7 days + 50mg/ed for 21 days = 1750mg I don't know how the pills are dosed so you'll have to figure out how many pills you need to make up 1750mg's
    Nolvadex : 40mg/ed for 7 days + 20mg/ed for 21 days = 600mg See comment for Clomid
    HCG : 250iu/eod x 12 weeks = 3000iu HCG comes in 5000iu vials so reconstitute the vial with 2ml's of bacteriostatic water. The concentration is now 2500iu/ml. So draw to 10 on the insulin pin which is .1ml = 250iu's

I think that's about it, right?
    jackfrost88 and 70rs like this.

Thanks for help

70rs is offline Associate Member
    Scotchguad not even kidding I read the whole write up on hcg and how to dose it like three times,and for some reason still left scratching my head a little maybe too much info? But the way you just described it answered everything in like 3 sentences! Lmao thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by 70rs View Post
    Scotchguad not even kidding I read the whole write up on hcg and how to dose it like three times,and for some reason still left scratching my head a little maybe too much info? But the way you just described it answered everything in like 3 sentences! Lmao thank you!!
    If your HCG vial is 5000 IU, and you add 2ml bacteriostatic water, you have 2500IU per ML. So if you want a tenth of that, 250IU, you draw a tenth of a milliliter each time, 0.1ml or to the 10 tick on insulin pins.
    70rs likes this.

He made a typo he meant 250iu twice a week for twelve weeks, then another typo he meant 6000 iu total, which means you need two 5000 iu vials or one big 10000 iu vial. See why you have to always count for yourself, one misclick on a keyboard and it's all ruined lol.
    70rs likes this.

smiler66 is offline New Member
    Damn reading and math, my worst fear. Thanks wasn't sure if there was a quick fix or standard amount but I will check with him thanks!
    r u serious? stay off the juice wow

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I like to mix my hcg with 1cc of bac water per 1000iu. So i shoot 1cc of water into the tiny hcg vial, then suck it out and put it into a 10cc sterile vial and add 4 more cc’s of bac water. Bam. Now u have 1000iu per cc so 25 on a insulin pin equals 250iu. Confusing i know!!

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Always have extra on hand. Vials will break if dropped trust me I know from experience.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I like to mix my hcg with 1cc of bac water per 1000iu. So i shoot 1cc of water into the tiny hcg vial, then suck it out and put it into a 10cc sterile vial and add 4 more cc’s of bac water. Bam. Now u have 1000iu per cc so 25 on a insulin pin equals 250iu. Confusing i know!!
    Do you get a burning sensation from this? I've done this as well but on accident and the got an extremely painful burn at the injection area while injecting. I assumed it was from too much Bac Water

Thread Information