Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: 21 year old first cycle

Mikes1995 is offline New Member

21 year old first cycle

I'm 6 foot 210 lbs 11% body fat and I turn 22 in a couple months... my goal is a clean bulk that'll last. Been lifting for 4-6 years that being said,This is my first cycle and I am young so I'm extra cautious... this is what I plan on running

12 weeks of test e 300-500 mg every week, starting off with 300 unless no gains which I doubt.
    Then I will do nova and clomid for 8 week PCT and I am going to get aromasin . This is where I'm confused, I know the dose for Aromasin is 12.5 Everyday but what should I be taking for nova and clomid? what about mk677 or GW something ( suppose to help with cortisol) should I worry about needing those? Also my diet is great and I do not drink alcohol. Thanks
    Last edited by Mikes1995; 03-07-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Mikes1995 is offline New Member
    Would a 10 week cycle be than 12 week and do y'all recommend adding anything else added to PCT?? HCG ??

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    At 21 you are a little too young to start a cycle. Your test levels are super high already. Work on your training and your diet and you will get better results without messing up your body. Unless you are a looking at Body Building competitions or power lifting comps, stay natural as long as you can.
    Octaneforce likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Nolva and clomid after the cycle for pct. nolva during the cycle for gyno prevention. Aromasin at 12.5 ed isnt a bad place to start however there really is no answer without bloodwork and your overall “feel”.

But yeah dude your kinda young, hang onto that gear itll last atleast a year or so in a cool dark place. You need to get some hcg as well

Thread Information