Danny_K is offline New Member

First Cycle Test E + HGH Questions

Hello everyone! Newish to this forum (lurker not a poster) and supplements overall Let me start out by explaining me and my goals:

I am turning 30 in a month (already on my 2nd week of cycle) I'm 5'11 and weight about 185 lbs and have a body fat percentage of 17% and I'm in pretty solid shape. I already work out 5 days a week for at least 1 hour, I jog/run 5 miles a day in the morning and do yoga for a half hour every night before bed. I am not a body builder nor do I want to be. I'm not trying to get really into cycling, I'm not trying to get huge and bulk up and max out my cycles to go into competitions etc. My hope and goal in doing a Test E and HGH cycle is to look in my personal best shape maybe even a little more youthful for my wedding and honey moon in 6 months (lean and defined muscle flatter stomach with abs), and see how much temp boost on top of my diet and exercise. I really want to have a 6 pack or close to it for my wedding and I know steroids are not the end all be all answer I know they dont get you in shape it takes a lots of hard work, discipline, and a strict diet. All of which I have been sticking to, but hope that maybe a simple low intensity cycle my help increase my progress even on the short term.

Also in terms of Diet I eat pretty healthy high protein low fat diet in general but I have started this 12 weeks diet plan mostly a 2300 calorie diet with 3 medium and 1 high carb day adjusting based on the week, going off this plan.

12-week-fat-destroyer

So this is a list of the gear I have on hand, I dont think I need to get into high levels of Test or explore things like Tren or Dbol or anything else based on my goals Was considering Clen and or T3 but that just seems like over kill and again to me LESS IS MORE

1) 3 Vials of Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml thus 3,000 mg per vial or 9,000 mg total
    2) 60 pills of Clomid Tablets at 50mg per tablet thus 3000 mg of Clomiphene Citrate citrate
    3) 60 pills of Aromasin 25 tablets at 25mg per pill thus 1,500 mg of Exemestane
    4) 300 IU's of HGH

All items sourced from highly reliable and accurate source....if something is 25mg's it is in fact 25mg so I have no concern with improper or under dosed items.

So through all my research I thought I had my cycle planned out and down to a T and have started currently on week 2 but the more and more research I did the more confused I became. Here was my plan for the cycle lmk if I should change it or what.

Weeks 1 through 12 Days 1 - 84

I will take Test E at a dosage of 150mg 2 TIMES WEEKLY on Monday Morning and Thursday evening thus giving me 300mg of test every week

I will take the HGH at a dosage of 4 IU’s 5 days a week giving me total of 20 IUs every week (Saturday and Sunday no dose) also for the 12 weeks

Weeks 13 and 14 Days 85 - 98

I do nothing with Test but stick to my diet and exercise in fact some suggest I work out extra hard during this period
    I will also be nearing the end of my HGH but now i will tapper down from 4 IU's to 2 IU's Mon-Friday till I am out of HGH

Weeks 15 and 16 Days 98 - 112

I will take 1 pill of 50mg of clomid every day thus giving me 350 mg of clomid a week. Still working out extra hard

Week 17 and 18 Days 113 - 126

I will take 1 pill 25 mg of Clomid every day thus giving me 175mg of clomid a week. Still working out extra hard

I will have Aromasin on hand incase I notice side effects relating to high Estrogen such as mood swings, tender breast/chest area.

Here are my questions:

1) What are your thoughts on this cycle over all for me and my situation
    2) Will 150mg of test be enough or should I bump it to 200 or 250mg? (I dont want to go over 500mg for a first cycle as I am new to this and want to ease into it)
    2.5) Should I tapper out of test... Like last week take 2x 75mg shots second to last week 2x100mg shots etc?
    3) What are some other side effects I should be on the look out for for high Estrogen and that would alert me that I should take Aromasin?
    4) If I do notice sides when should I start taking the Aromasin and at what dosage per day?
    5) If I get 3-6 weeks into this cycle and realize "Hey this isnt for I need to stop" What should I do for PCT?
    6) Given this whole thing start to finish is 4 and a half months and my wedding is 1.5 months after....Will I been "all systems go" for the honey moon.

Thank you!

I really appreciate the advice and help.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-09-2018 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Removed URL

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m just going to say it sounds like you don’t need to risk using steroids to reach your goals. 150mg of Test E per week will do nothing except suppress your natural testosterone production. HGH needs to be ran a lot longer than 3 months. I think you just need to tweak your diet and up your training game slightly to reach your desired goal.

Danny_K is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’m just going to say it sounds like you don’t need to risk using steroids to reach your goals. 150mg of Test E per week will do nothing except suppress your natural testosterone production. HGH needs to be ran a lot longer than 3 months. I think you just need to tweak your diet and up your training game slightly to reach your desired goal.
    Well as I am currently 2 weeks into cycle doing two doses of 150mg 2x a week so is it safe for me to just stop at this point or what precautions should I take to just end this if thats what I decide to do.

If I decide to keep going (which I know is not advised) but should I bump up the amounts to 300mg 2x a week and maybe only do it for 8 or 10 weeks?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    300mg/week will yield some results though generally 500mg/week is the suggested first cycle. Test E should be ran 10-12 weeks no less than 10 as it takes quite a while to kick in.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_K View Post
    Well as I am currently 2 weeks into cycle doing two doses of 150mg 2x a week so is it safe for me to just stop at this point or what precautions should I take to just end this if thats what I decide to do.

If I decide to keep going (which I know is not advised) but should I bump up the amounts to 300mg 2x a week and maybe only do it for 8 or 10 weeks?
    I see no reason why 300mg of test for 10+ weeks wouldn't be beneficial to you and your goals, add some muscle, strength, and lose some body fat with better nutrient partitioning.
    just weigh the risks vs rewards

Thread Information