Cman5811 is offline Junior Member

Confused on measurement for BPC HELP plz!

So I just got my 40U 1/2 Cc needles.. they have 20 units I believe(picture attatched) so I’m confused on how much to draw each day.. I am getting a 5ml vial of BPC157, putting in 2.5ml of BAC WATER, wanting to do 200x2 a day or 400MCG. I AM KINDA DUMB AND SUPER CONFUSED ON THE CALCULATOR..like I don’t get how many ticks and units per tick.. so please someone with some knowledge help me out.. thanks again.. oorah
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Confused on measurement for BPC HELP plz!-b64cb52b-dcd2-44bb-8c3e-fea4e5a3147d.jpeg  

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your not dosing based on IU or clicks.. so get that out of your mind for BPC and just think of every 10 mark on your insulin pin as 1/10th of an ML. being your dosing your BPC based on MG's per ML. you do NOT have 5mL of BPC , check the label , you have 5 total MGs (big difference) . and your going to take that 5mg and reconstitute it with 2.5ML of BAC water (thats where your ML's comes from). no you have a solution of 2mg for every 1ML. ie., 2mg/ML .
    your insulin pins are more then likely 1ml pins. so if you were to fill that up, you would have exactly 2mg of BPC . well whats 1/10th of 2mg (i.e., 1000mcg = 1mg). its 200mcg. so if you go the "1/10th mark" on your insulin pin then that gives you the 200mcg dose your looking for

edit- actually your insulin pins are only 1/2 ML pins.. but thats fine. math is still the same. the 10 mark is still 1/10th of an ML , and based on how you mix your bpc with bac water will give you 200mcg

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your not dosing based on IU or clicks.. so get that out of your mind for BPC and just think of every 10 mark on your insulin pin as 1/10th of an ML. being your dosing your BPC based on MG's per ML. you do NOT have 5mL of BPC , check the label , you have 5 total MGs (big difference) . and your going to take that 5mg and reconstitute it with 2.5ML of BAC water (thats where your ML's comes from). no you have a solution of 2mg for every 1ML. ie., 2mg/ML .
    your insulin pins are more then likely 1ml pins. so if you were to fill that up, you would have exactly 2mg of BPC . well whats 1/10th of 2mg (i.e., 1000mcg = 1mg). its 200mcg. so if you go the "1/10th mark" on your insulin pin then that gives you the 200mcg dose your looking for

edit- actually your insulin pins are only 1/2 ML pins.. but thats fine. math is still the same. the 10 mark is still 1/10th of an ML , and based on how you mix your bpc with bac water will give you 200mcg
    I’m confused on the difference between ticks and units.. why is it a 40u when there is only 20 units? Sorry fellas college not my thing was military ahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

So I need to pull all the wya to the 10th mark, which is HALF of the syringe, that would
    Be 200mcg?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    it appears you have an insulin specific syringe.. these tiny syringes are for INSULIN use only. they are designed so that each click is relevant to the strength of their dosage of insulin. these are not standard slin pins, that are used for peptides, hgh, AAS, etc..

I have zero hands on experience with these syringes. you needed to get slin pins in ml's, which are fairly standard

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100 iu = 1mL

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1000mcg = 1mg;

5mL vial, how many mg/mL?

Quote Originally Posted by Cman5811 View Post
    So I just got my 40U 1/2 Cc needles.. they have 20 units I believe(picture attatched) so I’m confused on how much to draw each day.. I am getting a 5ml vial of BPC157, putting in 2.5ml of BAC WATER, wanting to do 200x2 a day or 400MCG. I AM KINDA DUMB AND SUPER CONFUSED ON THE CALCULATOR..like I don’t get how many ticks and units per tick.. so please someone with some knowledge help me out.. thanks again.. oorah
    So you have .5cc/20ticks so 10ticks will be .25cc. 5mg/2.5ml = 2mg/ml So, if you want to run .4mg/shot you need 20ticks on a 100tick insulin syringe (1cc = 100ticks).

On your syringe, 16ticks will be .4mg. Just throw those needles away and chock it up to experience. Go buy a box of 1cc insulin syringes from Walmart. You'll save a lot of headache.

Thread Information