Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 118
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Advice for first test prop cycle

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    631
    No prob man. Yeah theres a few tests that are much more expensive. Theres a few different ones- i think theres one labeled free and total with estradiol sensitive, also. Most of the panels you need to start are in the 100-$120 range

  2. #42
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    No prob man. Yeah theres a few tests that are much more expensive. Theres a few different ones- i think theres one labeled free and total with estradiol sensitive, also. Most of the panels you need to start are in the 100-$120 range
    Sorry for the above . Hormone Panel with Estradiol Sensitive and Testosterone LC/MS-MS
    This one should be sufficient ?

  3. #43
    MACKATTACK's Avatar
    MACKATTACK is online now EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Gym or Eating
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    Mr. Waffles your picture you showed me says your body fats absolutely fine to start a cycle
    Double chin and a belly, go home you're drunk.......

  4. #44
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    Double chin and a belly, go home you're drunk.......
    cutting test 250 with gso...grow a dick, your a pussy

  5. #45
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Waffles View Post
    [attach=confi
    I don't see a belly or double chin here smart ass

    I see a decently developed chest that's out enough to cause shirt to drape off of pecs

    I see sharp lines outlined the profile of arms.

    the guy is short and heavy, he's not fat, if he was etc that weight and height, he would definitely look it.

    he looks better than most who start cycles, including you mack

  6. #46
    MACKATTACK's Avatar
    MACKATTACK is online now EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Gym or Eating
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    cutting test 250 with gso...grow a dick, your a pussy
    It's "YOU'RE"........we see the level of education you have lmao. You won't last long here.

  7. #47
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    1,734
    because wear be un grated on gramer rite?
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 03-11-2018 at 04:24 PM.

  8. #48
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Haha
    You hurt my feelings so bad . * Sigh

  9. #49
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    I do have a little bit of belly , double chin though . NO

  10. #50
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    It's "YOU'RE"........we see the level of education you have lmao. You won't last long here.
    I'd like to see what you look like . Your calves are shit

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    631
    Ok take it easy boys. When i started back on, i wasnt in any bragging shape, still not yet, and def worse than any of you. But its about progress. If this shit happened overnight everyone would do it. And believe me when i tell ya, each of you can learn somethin from the other whether you admit it or not.

    Yeah Waffles, if you are running test only to start, any of the basic panels with lc/ms, estradiol, cbc, metabolic, free and total test, will give you what you need to get going. Then its just a matter of pulling bloods regularly, see where the levels have changed, understand why they changed and if the changes are good or need some sort of adjustment. Once you learn to read bloods and what it all means, it becomes alot easier

  12. #52
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Haters gonna hate !
    I'm going to drop some bf before I start to be safe . As cheap as the blood tests are . I will get in frequently.

  13. #53
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Do any of you guys have
    experience with research chems?

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    631
    As far as which chems?

  15. #55
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Anti e pct

  16. #56
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Advice for first test prop cycle-img_20180311_180321_01.jpg

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    631
    I use research chems for my prami, cialis, and adex when i need it, all liquid. I dont know of that brand in the pic, but ive had good luck with the ones ive used

  18. #58
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Waffles View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180311_180321_01.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	172025
    those look good.

    get Clomid as well.

  19. #59
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    I am slightly nervous about my mail carrier . I live in a very small town where everyone knows everyone . With The nature of my business has me a little paranoid . Does anyone know if USPS has to be confidential? I googled but couldn't find much.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    631
    Like i said im.not familiar with that company specifically, but all my pkgs come under an assumed company name. Most companies do it that way. They dont want anyone to know whats in that pkg any more than you do. Im sure they exist but ive never seen any aas come in a pkg that would give away the contents.
    Ex. Pkg may have your info for delivery, be a small box, and have abc products listed as shipper. With aas, discretion is very important on both ends. As far as research peptides, they arent illegal, but i understand you wouldnt want anyone knowing your business. Odds of someone realizing what is in a peptide pkg are slim

  21. #61
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Fair enough , that makes me feel better

  22. #62
    tharris50's Avatar
    tharris50 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    Prop and virgin muscle for a first cycle, lmao........have fun with that
    I am more in line to agree w you on the choice of test for a first time gas run instead of the whole bf debate. Its your personal choice to start no matter what bf ur at, that's not to say that at a lower bf the gas will be used more effectively. But, I'm not gonna go say n I'm not sure there is alot of concrete info stating "run gas at %15 bf or less" I would say use test E or cup at 4-500mgs w a controlled diet n some cardio for metabolism stimulation if bulking or increased cardio for cutting, monitor ur results and have an a.i. On the ready and have all of ur pct things ready. Good luck!

  23. #63
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by tharris50 View Post
    I am more in line to agree w you on the choice of test for a first time gas run instead of the whole bf debate. Its your personal choice to start no matter what bf ur at, that's not to say that at a lower bf the gas will be used more effectively. But, I'm not gonna go say n I'm not sure there is alot of concrete info stating "run gas at %15 bf or less" I would say use test E or cup at 4-500mgs w a controlled diet n some cardio for metabolism stimulation if bulking or increased cardio for cutting, monitor ur results and have an a.i. On the ready and have all of ur pct things ready. Good luck!
    , prop is what I have . A friend is running it now for his first cycle and isn't complaining about pip pain . Alot had to do with quality right ? I'm going to get blood work done and then decide on a dose. I will run ideas by some of you at that point.

  24. #64
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Waffles View Post
    , prop is what I have . A friend is running it now for his first cycle and isn't complaining about pip pain . Alot had to do with quality right ? I'm going to get blood work done and then decide on a dose. I will run ideas by some of you at that point.
    what lab is the prop?

    mg for mg prop is more potent than longer esters.

    I mean its all,pure testosterone , just longer esters make up more mg in the compound than short esters.

    I am running 500 test e a week and 25mg test suspension daily. I front loaded first week with 1000mg test e and 250 mg suspension.

    peak levels straight out the gate.

    be steady when pinning, that's the majority of pip issues solved.

    wanna talk about pip? the particular batch of test e 500 I have tested to be containing 539 mg of test e on anabolic labs.

    I had to cut it with prop 50 after first front load pin.

    you'll,be fine

  25. #65
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    It has wings on the top of it ,
    Private label
    Test -p 100
    100mg/ml
    Gold reserve
    Last edited by Mr.Waffles; 03-12-2018 at 05:51 PM.

  26. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    631
    Make sure you get bloods pulled - unfortunately i knew 2 guys that ran their gear within the last 9 months to a year and ended up rather underdosed

  27. #67
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Make sure you get bloods pulled - unfortunately i knew 2 guys that ran their gear within the last 9 months to a year and ended up rather underdosed
    I am 100% not starting it until I get blood and everything else brother . I am dying to start it but not without proper steps

  28. #68
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Realistically I am not starting until approx 3 weeks from now . Blood test results take 10-12 days . Will give me time to drop some fat as well .

  29. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    631
    I mean at your mid point- to check your test levels so that you can tell whether your test is dosed properly. Ive heard a few good things about that lab, but more bad than good

  30. #70
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    I mean at your mid point- to check your test levels so that you can tell whether your test is dosed properly. Ive heard a few good things about that lab, but more bad than good
    Gotcha .

  31. #71
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Waffles View Post
    It has wings on the top of it ,
    Private label
    Test -p 100
    100mg/ml
    Gold reserve
    great lab.

    lots of real deal guys use them.

  32. #72
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Good to hear

  33. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    631
    Im not always as positive horn- i do know a few guys that have run them with good bw, also a few that havent. The 2 guys that recently had bad bw from them, also had good bw on previous cycles. Theres some good reviews and numbers out there for them, but also were a list of bad ones by lomg time users recently on another site, which have since been mysteriously deleted. No secret alot of labs are having issues with raws recently. Ive never run them myself- i dont like when i see sketchy bw, just saying, do your due diligence and make sure your numbers are where they should be for what your dosage is

  34. #74
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    How do I delete threads ?

  35. #75
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    PM the admin, or a moderator of the subforum. Admins nick is **Admin**

  36. #76
    fit_deskjocky's Avatar
    fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Waffles View Post
    Do any of you guys have
    experience with research chems?
    I wouldn't recommend research chems for PCT or AI. Pharma grade is too easy to get and reasonably priced on most. No reason to half ass your PCT and AI with products you don't know are dosed right for others that are better quality and readily available.
    Last edited by fit_deskjocky; 03-13-2018 at 11:27 AM.

  37. #77
    Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    I wouldn't recommend research chems for PCT or AI. Pharma grade is too easy to get and reasonably priced on most. No reason to half ass your PCT and AI with products you don't know are dosed right for others that are better quality and readily available.
    I am not going that route now.

  38. #78
    fit_deskjocky's Avatar
    fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Waffles View Post
    Should I shoot for under 20%?
    I don't see 20% in your pic but 5'6 at 210 is decent size for the height. I have you at 185-190ish from the pic.

    Assuming you are below 20% BF, the first cycle sticky is a safe bet as you'll ever get. It's a good learning cycle as you'll be pinning 1ml Test-E@250 each twice a week at 500mg for 12 weeks. It'll get you used to pinning a virgin muscle and teach you how to manage your estrogen and allow you to get used to what AAS does to your body with little risk if you aren't dead on. It'll take you through the PCT process.

    If you went with Test-Prop, you are pinning every other day, 4x one week 3 times the next or 3x a week with 1.5ml each for 450mgs. Even that gets tiring especially if you are new to this and not used to pinning.

  39. #79
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,243
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    because wear be un grated on gramer rite?
    no your stay will be short because you seem to love to argue and push your point of "there's nothing wrong with doing a cycle half assed"...sure you are all adults and can do whatever you want...it just gets under my skin when new guys band together and try to justify there obvious lack of dedication and knowledge for what they are about to do and then shit on the people that are advising them with there(your) best interest in mind...no one is trying to hold you back, why not learn from others past mistakes?...your first cycle will be your best cycle gains wise and if you where smart you would prime your self pre-cycle by dropping body fat so when you start eating like a horse and training you will make great gains...I hope you all do a log so we can see your results...

  40. #80
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    no your stay will be short because you seem to love to argue and push your point of "there's nothing wrong with doing a cycle half assed"...sure you are all adults and can do whatever you want...it just gets under my skin when new guys band together and try to justify there obvious lack of dedication and knowledge for what they are about to do and then shit on the people that are advising them with there(your) best interest in mind...no one is trying to hold you back, why not learn from others past mistakes?...your first cycle will be your best cycle gains wise and if you where smart you would prime your self pre-cycle by dropping body fat so when you start eating like a horse and training you will make great gains...I hope you all do a log so we can see your results...
    1) you don't have the right to talk to anybody like that.

    2) he isn't half assing anything.

    3) I'm allowed opinions just the same as you.

    4) were did you get your degree?

    5) got someone calling him fat beer belly double chin, when its not even the case

    5.1) I hate when vets (used that term loosely) band together and parrot the same bullshit over and over again.

    thanks for the insight my man.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •