• 3 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: Yet another first cycle question

johnjohn84 is offline New Member

Yet another first cycle question

Hey everyone,
    I've done as much research as I can possibly wrap my head around but I wanted to get some expert options on what I was thinking about running for a first cycle. My current stats are 200lbs, 6' tall and 14% bf. I lift 4-5 days a week for around 6 years now. I'm eating just about 3200 calories over 4 meals. So now for the question. My plan is this

Week 1-5 Sustanon (250)and deca (150)
    week 6-10 Sustanon (500) and deca (300)
    week 11-15 sustanon (750) and deca (450)

My pct is 10 days of HCG 350IU
    I also have clomid and nolvadex and letros for an AI

Is this a to aggressive cycle or should I just run the sustanon 500 and deca 300 for 10 weeks and leave it at that? I wanted to see how I reacted to the sus and deca at a half dose before I started ramping up but I wanted to make the bottle last for 15 weeks since they have some long esters. Any info would be very helpful. Thanks for helping me out

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Drop the deca and run single ester test like Test E or Test C at 500mg/week split into 2 shots weekly for 10-12 weeks. Hcg needs to be ran throughout cycle up to pct. drop the Letro get some aromasin or adex for an Ai also add Clomid to pct.

Redz is def right-you dont wanna run sust first cycle- alot of variations in esters, and you dont want to end up with drastic fluctuations in levels on your first cycle. Much much simpler to run e or cyp like redz said and split into 2 pins per wk. Test only first cycle will surprise you
    johnjohn84 likes this.

Keep your first cycle simple. Just follow what redz wrote down and you'll be golden. You'll probably need some acne cleansers. Go to walmart and buy their walmart brand acne wash. It's exactly the same as Neutrogena at half the cost. Wash your body with it everyday, twice a day if you can manage it. On your first cycle, you'll get some acne. You just don't want backne.
    johnjohn84 likes this.

thanks so much guys for your input.
    I got some test E as recommend and I guess i better get some acne wash as well. I guess I'll save the sis and deca for a little further down the road. Do they expire or is there a certain way to store them long term? Thanks again for the information and I'll respond back in 12 weeks or so on how my gains ended up. I'm gonna get some blood work done before I start the cycle to make sure after my pct is complete my test levels are back at normal ranges

Thanks for your advice. I had gotten a 500 test e and a 250 test c for later down the road. Is stretching it out to 15 weeks to much. That way I use it all. It is that a little to over zelious

allthingslife42 is offline New Member
    Dont mean to get off topic, I am too on my first cycle of 2ml test e for 15 weeks with stanazol oral 5mg a day 3 weeks on/off
    Have nolva and the other one ready just wondering how.long i should go with it and when.after the course should i start

Already lined up a 20 week 3ml test e with primo so should i increase pct or what

Cheers, dont mean to steal the show

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

allthingslife42 is offline New Member
    As for your ance wash get some adex (anastrozole/armotraz) it essentially blocks the ability for any free flowing test from aromatizing into estrogen and will cancel out ance and any chance of gynecomastia
    .5mg eod is good or if you want to stretch e3d, eod is prefered for me as i find i get less roid rage even though i have more test... go figure huh

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

First Cycle sticky, can't go wrong with it if you follow it. Provide stats and lifting experience otherwise you're just another one looking for the short term steroid magic bullet.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allthingslife42 View Post
    As for your ance wash get some adex (anastrozole/armotraz) it essentially blocks the ability for any free flowing test from aromatizing into estrogen and will cancel out ance and any chance of gynecomastia
    .5mg eod is good or if you want to stretch e3d, eod is prefered for me as i find i get less roid rage even though i have more test... go figure huh

Incorrect it will inhibit some of the aromatization... You don't want to crash your estrogen it is necessary to just function even. You want to start with low doses of an AI pull bloods 5-6 weeks into the cycle and adjust accordingly. Roid rage is up to you most people don't experience an ounce of uncontrollable behavior because they don't behave that way off cycle either.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn84 View Post
    Thanks for your advice. I had gotten a 500 test e and a 250 test c for later down the road. Is stretching it out to 15 weeks to much. That way I use it all. It is that a little to over zelious
    The thing is after a certain point you stop gaining due to your receptors being saturated. If you keep getting stronger on the lifts each week then you're gaining, but if you go back then next week and push exactly the same weights even going to failure then why keep pinning? Go off and recover and prepare for the next growth phase...
    johnjohn84 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    The thing is after a certain point you stop gaining due to your receptors being saturated. If you keep getting stronger on the lifts each week then you're gaining, but if you go back then next week and push exactly the same weights even going to failure then why keep pinning? Go off and recover and prepare for the next growth phase...
    So with that being said I could totally just keep running it out till 15 weeks if I'm making consistent gains but if I plateau I can just stop and start my pct after all the gear has left my system. i just wanted to make sure going out that far wouldn't be to over zelious

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn84 View Post
    So with that being said I could totally just keep running it out till 15 weeks if I'm making consistent gains but if I plateau I can just stop and start my pct after all the gear has left my system. i just wanted to make sure going out that far wouldn't be to over zelious
    Keep in mind the longer you are on the longer you will need to be off before starting the next cycle. For many the 12 weeks on and 16 weeks off for recovery (time on + ester clear time + PCT) works out well for those that want to cycle 2x in a year. With this you can work your cycles around your goals. Long bulking cycle, short cutting cycle per year. Even some TRT guys do this somewhat. 3 months blast, 3 months cruise for a total of 2 blasts and 2 cruises a year.

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    Keep in mind the longer you are on the longer you will need to be off before starting the next cycle. For many the 12 weeks on and 16 weeks off for recovery (time on + ester clear time + PCT) works out well for those that want to cycle 2x in a year. With this you can work your cycles around your goals. Long bulking cycle, short cutting cycle per year. Even some TRT guys do this somewhat. 3 months blast, 3 months cruise for a total of 2 blasts and 2 cruises a year.
    That's perfect. Thanks so much for your help and guidance

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Man.... I loved test prop for my first cycle... i got such a rush injecting ED for 7 weeks, short sweet cycle, great gains, fast results, minimal bloating, fast recovery PCT... check out my blog. I know people like test E cuz of the decreased injections but Go hard, go fast then be done I'd say... I wrote about it in my blog if u want my thoughts, and i write about PCT n HCG on cycle also.. PM me or write back any questions on this thread

I haven't quite figured out how to private message you otherwise I would have done that. I tried to view your profile and it wouldn't allow me to do so. Anyway I would love to read everything you've written and I love the idea of fast and hard then done. I have done a bunch more resrarch about AI which I had picked (letros) and I guess that's the strongest and most aggressive AI available. I went to my doctor to ask about blood work and she basically told me I was nuts for thinking about this and to not involve her at all. She ordered my first set of blood panels but that's as far as she willing to go. Do I just get my panels done over the counter and monitor my own levels. Thanks again for your help and guidence here. I wanna make sure I do this right the first time

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    U dont want letro, it can tank ur estrogen levels... go with armidex if anything. when i went with prop i didnt use one honestly.

the link to my blog is under my name

Thread Information