charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Frag 176-191 peptide

I am looking for comments by anyone that has used frag 176-191. If so, what results did you have? Does it retain water? Is there any AAS that it has synergy with?
    I have never used peptides because I always saw them as substandard AAS however I am opening my closed thought process to evaluate any benefits that I may obtain.

Ya know Charger, i was just looking into the same thing. I never really did much research on peptides either, but starting to have an issue with the shoulder, so was looking into options. i would love to run gh but the cost is just a bit crazy for me. Was thinking if i could get some of the benefits from a peptide then why not- im curious to see who has some experience with them

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm just starting to try HGH- frag. Doing 250mcg before bed and 250MCG 30 minutes before working out daily. I will let you know if i think it helped. Because I am also changing diet, not consuming alcohol, and increasing HIIT to 3 times a week fasted in the morning. I am currently sitting at about 15%BF and would like to be 9% by the second week of July.
    I have also started on of the girls I train on this same regimen and will throw her results into the mix too.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Great thread! Always wondered if this is useful or people focus more on nutrition when on it.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am taking 250mcg at bedtime and then another 250 30 minutes before my workout. We shall see! It is expensive, my wife was bitching.

Yeah i noticed that bethdoth. Was looking into ghrh/ghrp stack, same thing. They arent cheap. Lookin into possibilities of bpc and/or tb500 for shoulder- aggravated tendon, but again, pretty pricey to roll the dice with

Schof1 is offline New Member

Helllppppp!!!

I just grabbed some NPP 150 from Hunter pharmaceuticals is this legit gear ? My guy is always on point but I have never saw Hunter or ran it please help

Schof1 is offline New Member
    HUNTER pharmaceuticals gear legit ??? Please help

Try posting in brands and ugl forum

illyrian is offline New Member
    It will lean you out like crasy..that shit works

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    check out datbtrue forum for peptide talk, very informative on peptides... kinda the goto for that, like this is for steroids

wait... i just checked my link... is it down now?!? Damn... its down... :/ nvm... sry man

Thread Information