Kidbrasil is offline New Member

Analyzing my blood work results

Hey guys,

So I posted a while ago asking input about my first cycle titled “Need help with AI for first cycle”

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

So I’m a bit past the middle of my cycle (week 8) and here are my blood work results:

Total Testosterone - 2373.9 (HIGH)
    Free Testosterone (Direct) - >50.0 (HIGH)
    LH - 0.1 (LOW)
    FSH - <0.2 (LOW)
    Estradiol - 55.5 (HIGH)

I have a couple questions regarding my results and the steps I should take:

-I’m currently taking aromasin 12.5mg per day. With my estradiol coming out at 55.5 (high) should I up it to 25mg per day?

-my LH came out 0.1 and FSH <0.2 (both extremely low) does that mean the 500mcg/week of HCG I’m taking right now is definitely bunk?

-I’m taking 500mg/week Test Cypionate . Does my total testosterone and free testosterone portray that? Or is my test cypionate low quality?
    Total Testosterone- 2373.9
    Free Testosterone (Direct) - >50.0

Thanks everyone for your time and input. Also any additional advice or things I should pay attention to will be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    maybe your aromasin is bunk.

your hcg won't raise LH or FSH. hcg mimicks thier action, but is not actually those hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    maybe your aromasin is bunk.

your hcg won't raise LH or FSH. hcg mimicks thier action, but is not actually those hormones.
    Ohh I see, didn’t know that about HCG .
    Well I don’t think it’s bunk because I noticed I got pretty puffy and had a few signs of high estrogen when I was taking 12.5mg EOD, so I increased it to 12.5mg ED and I did notice a difference. Maybe it is under dosed though.... I did get everything for my cycle from the same source

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidbrasil View Post
    Ohh I see, didn’t know that about HCG .
    Well I don’t think it’s bunk because I noticed I got pretty puffy and had a few signs of high estrogen when I was taking 12.5mg EOD, so I increased it to 12.5mg ED and I did notice a difference. Maybe it is under dosed though.... I did get everything for my cycle from the same source

Aromasin is weak but we all react differently. I don't think it's even possible to crash your E2 on cycle with aromasin. Try upping the dose if you're getting bloated and see if you feel better. Check this thread there's some valuable information https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rdosed-ai.html

Pharma grade ancillaries aren't hard to get by you don't want to rely on bunk stuff when shit goes bad but from all the bloods 've seen posted I don't think your aromasin is bunk. You only need a little bit more as you don't want estrogen too low. From all the older guys I have asked it's about not feeling sides like bloat or higher BP and not low such that libido gets lower, about 30-40 pg but you'll have to judge how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Aromasin is weak but we all react differently. I don't think it's even possible to crash your E2 on cycle with aromasin. Try upping the dose if you're getting bloated and see if you feel better. Check this thread there's some valuable information https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rdosed-ai.html

Pharma grade ancillaries aren't hard to get by you don't want to rely on bunk stuff when shit goes bad but from all the bloods 've seen posted I don't think your aromasin is bunk. You only need a little bit more as you don't want estrogen too low. From all the older guys I have asked it's about not feeling sides like bloat or higher BP and not low such that libido gets lower, about 30-40 pg but you'll have to judge how it feels.

That was a really good read and I appreciate it. Yeah definitely been getting bloat but my BP has been in check. The libido has been rocky and I can def say it’s the estrogen. Will try 12.5mg 2x a day on the am/pm and see how my body reacts

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Ur labs r fine. With that high of test and being on armidex and the estrogen being slightly elevated, its showing its working. If it wasnt it would be much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    Ur labs r fine. With that high of test and being on armidex and the estrogen being slightly elevated, its showing its working. If it wasnt it would be much higher.
    Ahhh ok thanks for the heads up. I’m not taking arimidex , I’m taking aromasin . I did increase it to 25mg (split 12.5mg twice daily) since I feel quite puffy and since I got 4 weeks left of my cycle, I wanted to get my estrogen a little lower to decrease my water retention from the estrogen. So I won’t look so puffy towards the end of my cycle and hold less water weight, so it will be slow decrease of size because of the water weight.
    What do you guys think of that approach?

Your FSH and LH is low because you're testes are not producing any Test. It's not going to as long as you keep pinning exogenous Test. They'll go back to normal after PCT. For your E2, keep your 25mg dose for a week and see if you feel/look different. The best thing would be to run another blood test but you can probably tell if your E2 is going down.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Your FSH and LH is low because you're testes are not producing any Test. It's not going to as long as you keep pinning exogenous Test. They'll go back to normal after PCT. For your E2, keep your 25mg dose for a week and see if you feel/look different. The best thing would be to run another blood test but you can probably tell if your E2 is going down.
    Sorry for such a late reply. Yeah I tried the 25mg but I felt the huge different on the estrogen but not in a good way. Felt exhausted and had trouble keeping my main man up... so I dropped it back down to 12.5mg ED, I believe that’s the best dose for me at 500mg per week of test

Thread Information