Nathanp91 is offline New Member

Question Few questions about hcg...and going on holiday.

Hi every 1...

Did a lot of research this time compared to previous times stupidly...but didn't do nothing bad with the cycles I wouldn't say(hope?) just did as I was told lol any way I came here because there is some questions that I can't find on internet so hoping I can get help here

just a few questions mainly about hcg ...

Firstly I'm 27 y/o, lifted for 7 years, 5 ft 11 I'd say about 10-11% body fat and 180 lbs currently cutting down to get to a bit less before I start (I havnt got my cycle yet but I have researched for a source I'm confident in getting from)

Was wondering if any one could tell me for sure that
    1.when running hcg is 250iu x2 pw throughout a 12 week test e 600mg pw/kickstarted dbol30mg 4 (or 6 weeks) will be the right amount? Or 500iu x2 pw or 250iu x3 pw .......... lol ? Which one is best would any body say ?

2. I'm going on holiday literally the day of my last test e shot for 10 days so I was hoping all this would go to plan and it will be ok to do that then start pct 4 days after I get home

3.would I have to take adex with me on holiday to take throughout the 10 days? So like 5 tabs?

4.is it ok 2 have last pin of hcg the same time as last test e shot (then is it a case of just adex until pct?)

5. Did 2 previous cycles, 1st was test e 250mg pw 4 weeks then upped it to 500mg for final 8 weeks I ran 0.5 adex eod and the usual pct Clomid/nova 100/50/50 - 40/20/20
    2nd was test e 600mg 12 weeks - dbol 30mg 4 weeks same dose ai and pct as 1st cycle
    >>Do I do the same with ai and pct whilst using hcg<< ?????

Be grateful for any replays and hope iv wrote this out properly... I have did fair bit of research I think just havnt posted any where...

Also if this is a bad idea I don't mind waiting until after holiday to start as I feel in decent shape at the moment haha with the diet... but would prefer to do it obviously...

Thank you again and sorry if this is too long lol
    Last edited by Nathanp91; 03-18-2018 at 01:49 PM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanp91 View Post
    Hi every 1...

Did a lot of research this time compared to previous times stupidly...but didn't do nothing bad with the cycles I wouldn't say(hope?) just did as I was told lol any way I came here because there is some questions that I can't find on internet so hoping I can get help here

just a few questions mainly about hcg ...

Firstly I'm 27 y/o, lifted for 7 years, 5 ft 11 I'd say about 10-11% body fat and 180 lbs currently cutting down to get to a bit less before I start (I havnt got my cycle yet but I have researched for a source I'm confident in getting from)

Was wondering if any one could tell me for sure that
    1.when running hcg is 250iu x2 pw throughout a 12 week test e 600mg pw/kickstarted dbol30mg 4 (or 6 weeks) will be the right amount? Or 500iu x2 pw or 250iu x3 pw .......... lol ? Which one is best would any body say ?

2. I'm going on holiday literally the day of my last test e shot for 10 days so I was hoping all this would go to plan and it will be ok to do that then start pct 4 days after I get home

3.would I have to take adex with me on holiday to take throughout the 10 days? So like 5 tabs?

4.is it ok 2 have last pin of hcg the same time as last test e shot (then is it a case of just adex until pct?)

5. Did 2 previous cycles, 1st was test e 250mg pw 4 weeks then upped it to 500mg for final 8 weeks I ran 0.5 adex eod and the usual pct Clomid/nova 100/50/50 - 40/20/20
    2nd was test e 600mg 12 weeks - dbol 30mg 4 weeks same dose ai and pct as 1st cycle
    >>Do I do the same with ai and pct whilst using hcg<< ?????

Be grateful for any replays and hope iv wrote this out properly... I have did fair bit of research I think just havnt posted any where...

Also if this is a bad idea I don't mind waiting until after holiday to start as I feel in decent shape at the moment haha with the diet... but would prefer to do it obviously...

Thank you again and sorry if this is too long lol
    Hello,

1. 250iu twice per week is fine and works just fine for me. If you are really anal about stuff and want to know what dose maintains testicular function, then check this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15713727
    Apparently 250iu every other day maintains pretty much the same intratesticular testosterone levels of when you are natty... You'll be fine with 250iu twice per week anyway.

2 and 3. Yes you will have a lot of test enanthate slowly breaking down after your last injection, not just from the last injection but from many many previous ones, all this will break down to pure test and the test will eventually aromatize to estrogen...

4. Sure. 5. Sure.

Nathanp91 is offline New Member
    Much appreciated... sounds like it's going to all go to plan

Thread Information