ZoomyR6 is offline Junior Member

Is there an e2 reference range for gyno?

Gentlemen,

I know that everyone's threshold for e2 induced gyno is different but has there ever been a noted range, despite how wide it may be, in which gyno occurs? (Will be waiting for the smart ass answers of "30-500" LOL)
    I am asking because I just received my blood work from my trt dose of 160/mg wk (split in two) and my e2 came back at 67 (range <29 lc/ms/ms). I have zero sides. No bloat, no anxiety, no flushing.
    Now, when I was at that same dose along with hcg , my e2 was 103. I had all the above sides but never any breast sensitivity. It turned out the hcg was the driving factor because even on an AI and e2 was 32, I was still having those sides.

My main concern is because I just started my first cycle of Test E 500mg/wk two days ago and have not taken an AI because I wanted to see where my e2 was at 160mg/wk. Knowing it was at 67, I can only imagine I will be somewhere over 200 on this cycle. I was trying to not take an AI but worry I may have to.

What were some of the highest e2 readings you had/heard of and gyno did NOT occur?

I know people will say to just take the AI. Like many others, I prefer not to unless completely necessary. Not here to debate this.
    As far as blood work goes, I will not be able to get this done. I don't want the Doc to find out and because of my State, online isn't an option. I have been on trt for a while and know the symptoms of high e2. I will be going by feel. Not optimal but my only choice.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Thank you!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It all depends on the person and the sensitivity of the estrogen receptor which is driven by prolactin over time. No way to tell how sensitive the estrogen receptor is.

There is no clear cut answer to that question, sry :/

ZoomyR6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    It all depends on the person and the sensitivity of the estrogen receptor which is driven by prolactin over time. No way to tell how sensitive the estrogen receptor is.

There is no clear cut answer to that question, sry :/
    No worries and thanks for the response!

Thread Information