Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: Test base with BAC water question

  1. #1
    cody199477 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    39

    Test base with BAC water question

    Why can’t you just back load a syringe with test base, draw some BAC water into that syringe, shake it some and just inject it like so? I don’t see why the need for BB, BA..etc being that is has no ester. I hope this isn’t a stupid question.

    I haven’t had experience with test base or suspension but will be getting some base soon, so lack of experience with this is why I’m asking
    Last edited by cody199477; 03-14-2018 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Keep it to the point

  2. #2
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Benzyl benzoate (BB) is a solvent, benzyl alcohol (BA) is a bacteriostatic preservative. You won't simply get the powder to dissolve. If you try this, plan your route to the hospital beforehand, it will be a painful ride . You have to brew it to make it dissolve and you have to filter it before injecting.

  3. #3
    cody199477 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    39
    I know what bb and ba are but figured since test base has no ester it might be able to just dissolve in the BAC water. Do you have any personal experience with brewing test base? Main reason I’m asking is someone I know who’s been in the game a long time and pretty well experienced(not saying he’s credible which is why I’m asking) told me with test base it will be completely fine with just mixing it with some BAC water and shooting it as is.
    I’m not trying to be ignorant at all even though I understand the question in itself may indicate that.
    Last edited by cody199477; 03-15-2018 at 03:41 AM. Reason: More specification

  4. #4
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Test base is one of the more difficult ones to brew. It will not just dissolve and if you inject something unfiltered like that you'll get an infection. The long esters see the easy ones to brew actually. Wherever you go for info on the net you'll see the same discussion, test base is difficult to dissolve and keep dissolved...

    Just because you add some bac water doesn't mean it's sterile, it just keeps bacteria from growing. You still have to filter it, I'm serious you will hurt yourself listening to your friend. You'll be in for some serious pain.

  5. #5
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    25,057
    Quote Originally Posted by cody199477 View Post
    Why can’t you just back load a syringe with test base, draw some BAC water into that syringe, shake it some and just inject it like so? I don’t see why the need for BB, BA..etc being that is has no ester. I hope this isn’t a stupid question.

    I haven’t had experience with test base or suspension but will be getting some base soon, so lack of experience with this is why I’m asking
    You would need to use PS80 to get it into suspension. Otherwise, you would just be trying to push the powder through the syringe and it would invariably clog. LOL, if.you did get any into the muscle you would be in exceptional pain.
    Test suspension can be a tad painful when properly brewed, however when it is done right, it will flow like milk through a 25g. pin.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  6. #6
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You would need to use PS80 to get it into suspension. Otherwise, you would just be trying to push the powder through the syringe and it would invariably clog. LOL, if.you did get any into the muscle you would be in exceptional pain.
    Test suspension can be a tad painful when properly brewed, however when it is done right, it will flow like milk through a 25g. pin.
    Write a tutorial on how to do this!

  7. #7
    cody199477 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    39
    Ok thanks for the reply man, I have some recipes booked marked. If it does crash can it be revered by warmning it up like other gear or is it completely bunk once it crashed? Also I’ve seen recipes for both oil and the BAC water do you have an opinion on which is better?

  8. #8
    cody199477 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    39
    Is there still an need for mixing B.B. and ba in it still or is the ps80 sufficient enough alone? All the recipes I’ve seen include them and the ps80 as well? I’m trying to go for the simplest brewing option

  9. #9
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    25,057
    Quote Originally Posted by cody199477 View Post
    Is there still an need for mixing B.B. and ba in it still or is the ps80 sufficient enough alone? All the recipes I’ve seen include them and the ps80 as well? I’m trying to go for the simplest brewing option
    You still would want BA and BB, but honestly it can take a bit of tinkering to get your finished project to come out nicely. Generally you have to fudge around with your heat to get it nicely into solution.
    The easiest way to work with test base is to make TNE (test no ester). I've always had good luck with 5% BA, 30% BB, and shoot for a concentration of 50mg/ml. Some guys go higher with it, but the higher the concentration the more of a PITA it can be. 50 mg/ml is nice and simple, especially if you don't have much brewing experience.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  10. #10
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    25,057
    Quote Originally Posted by cody199477 View Post
    Ok thanks for the reply man, I have some recipes booked marked. If it does crash can it be revered by warmning it up like other gear or is it completely bunk once it crashed? Also I’ve seen recipes for both oil and the BAC water do you have an opinion on which is better?
    Oil = TNE
    Water = Test suspension.

    TNE is much easier to tinker with.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,746
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Write a tutorial on how to do this!

    AG's smarter than he looks. Quite surprising actually.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  12. #12
    cody199477 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You still would want BA and BB, but honestly it can take a bit of tinkering to get your finished project to come out nicely. Generally you have to fudge around with your heat to get it nicely into solution.
    The easiest way to work with test base is to make TNE (test no ester). I've always had good luck with 5% BA, 30% BB, and shoot for a concentration of 50mg/ml. Some guys go higher with it, but the higher the concentration the more of a PITA it can be. 50 mg/ml is nice and simple, especially if you don't have much brewing experience.
    What percent do you recommend the ps80 to be?

  13. #13
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    25,057
    Quote Originally Posted by cody199477 View Post
    What percent do you recommend the ps80 to be?
    There are numerous recipes online and in the lab here. It sounds like your brewing experience is limited, so I would strongly encourage you to brew TNE. It is much more forgiving than suspension.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  14. #14
    cody199477 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    There are numerous recipes online and in the lab here. It sounds like your brewing experience is limited, so I would strongly encourage you to brew TNE. It is much more forgiving than suspension.
    Yea I do lack experience with brewing. Well thanks for the advice.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •