Thread: Gyno

Big C. is offline New Member

Gyno

I have 4 weeks left on a 10 week cycle. Am taking t400 and tren a. 400ml of t400 and 250ml of the tren a week. About a week and a half ago, I noticed signs of gyno. I couldn't get my hands on an ai before I started my cycle but decided to go ahead anyway. I have been taking 40mg of nolva ed for just over a week and the gyno is getting worse. Any suggestions at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Have you cycled before? How do you react with test alone at or near that dose?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Assuming the nolva is legit I would expect it to handle the test gyno even at 20mg. However, nolva does not really suppress estrogen altogether. It's a SERM, not an AI.

Which leaves the tren ... perhaps the test with the tren has created the perfect storm with raised estro and prl. I'm assuming you do not have caber or the like on hand so... drop the tren.

I have. No problems on my passed cycle of t400 that I ran alone.
    Had a flare up a couple years ago off m1t, but seemed to pretty much go away over time. Not like this though... this is worse. Size of about a quarter behind both nipples. Not as tender after I stated taking nolva but gotten bigger.

Really starting to feel the tren now so it would be a shame to drop it all together. Was hoping maybe it would take some time for the nolva? It should be gtg as I got it from the same source

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Its your call dude. The gyno should have atleast stopped progressing with the use of nolva. Do you have any signs of high prolactin?

None... this seems to be the only issue.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You gotta find yourself some letro and prami/caber. Even if you have to settle for a liquid version.

Thanks, will do.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would stop the tren and continue the test and nolva.

If u dont want to stop the tren then I would go with: test, tren, nolva, Armidex, caber/bromo. Avoid letro imho. Seems that the prolactin is sensitizing the estrogen receptors so you need to block the receptor with the nolva and increase the dopamine suppression with the caber/bromo. Then when ur done stop the tren first then run the test a few weeks longer after the tren to make sure the tren is completely out and continue the nolva 40 mg through PCT. When u notice a decrease in the gyno during ur PCT ( NOT during ur cycle, keep it at 40 the entire time) then u can decrease it to 20mg for 4 more weeks.

make sure u are running HCG during ur cycle. And u have clomid for ur pct. Not gonna get into critiquing the rest of ur cycle as u didnt get into that. just cya'ing myself

Thanks for the info.
    Im getting the arimadex but am unable to get caber or bromo. I can get arimidex and fermera. Do you think that would suffice?

Thread Information