reden is offline New Member

Test Cyp / Tren Cycle Question 2.5 weeks in so far

Hi, I'm 34, 209lbs, 5'11 at about 10% fat. I started my first tren a cycle a couple weeks ago. I've been on TRT for over a year however. I'm running 250mg test cyp (bumped from usual 150mg a week TRT dose) a week and 50mg of Tren A ED, Arimidex E3D. Within the first week I felt it kick in within a couple days, I had higher blood pressure than usual, and my workouts were crazy. The only side effect from day one has been insomnia and constant sweating. My BP stabilized and I feel great now, insomnia and sweating still persist every day and night though, but my workouts aren't as intense anymore, and I feel my gains have stagnated. I noticed I am getting leaner, but not sure if I'm putting on muscle. Is this typical? It's tough to gather from the multitude of posts that exist with kick in times etc and what that even means anymore lol. I know I don't have bunk gear because I get my test from the same supplier always, and I have some side effects. Should I bump my dose? Should I just wait longer for gains? I consume about 300g of protein a day and 250g of carbs totaling around 3000 cal a day. I plan on going for 8 weeks, any advice would help, thank you!
    Last edited by reden; 03-15-2018 at 01:10 PM.

don't bump up dose.
    bump up your calories.
    how much AI are you taking?

0.25mg E3D

the sweating comes from heat.
    the heat comes from increased metabolism and thus calories burned.
    you are getting leaner which means you are burning fat and probably in a deficit calorie wise.
    calorie deficit plus shitty sleep equals bad workouts.

.25mg E3D of Arimidex might be a little too much for 250 test C

What do you recommend I do with the AI? it's hard enough cutting them into quarters lol. Also, should I up my Test to match my Tren ? I've read 50/50 ratio is good as well. Thank you
    Last edited by reden; 03-15-2018 at 06:33 PM.

Thread Information