MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Thinking of cruising and then blasting for second cycle

I was wondering how many of you guys blast and cruise. Thinking of cruising for 4-8 weeks and then blasting again for my second cycle with adding Primo and Proviron .

Wondering thoughts

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    How old are you? If its only your second cycle and bloodwork shows that pct has done its job and you recovered, i dont see a reason to blast and cruise. Unless you are competing maybe.
    Sure you could do this, but plan on being on trt in the near future. Nothing wrong with that either if you can find the right doc.
    Ive been doing bloodwork with a few docs between cycles (i live in ny and cant do private bloods). So in the process ive been feeling out which docs would be willing to help me when the day comes that i actually need trt. I dont wanna jam myself up and have to rely on ugl’s while im scrambling for a test script. Just food for thought

Most guys that cruise are either pro's or guys on TRT. Maybe guys that just "go for it" and decide to go on TRT. You're still young, cycle AAS and when you get ready to go on TRT you can cruise/blast.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I will be 35 in a few months. Ok cool.

Thread Information