Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: 29g 1.5" pin pip

pksc is offline Junior Member

29g 1.5" pin pip

Anyone got experience with 29 or 30g 1.5" pin? Want to inject test, what abt pip?

I am starting my 2nd test cycle. On first cycle I was using 24g 1" but pip was unbearable.

Is it true the longer time the pin in muscle, more pain for longer time?

Today I tried to inject b12 in quad using 26g 0.5" and i felt pin had barely went inside muscle, you can say out of 13mm pin, only 3-4mm pin went inside muscle, and then pain started which will be going to last for 3-4 days(previous cycle experience)
    Last edited by pksc; 03-17-2018 at 12:26 AM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    you'll get more pip with a 30 or 29, as you'll be pushing it very hard while trying to steady the needle from shaking. 1ml will take any were from 45-60+ seconds to get through that gauge.

pip has less to do with gauge, than it does with speed of injection and cleanliness and proper solvent and bacteria stat concentrations of gear.

exception would be 18g pins, those may hurt more for no reason other than they are very big, 2g sizes away from piercing needles (tongue ring, etc)

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    I draw and pin with 29g. Last m.hornbuckle said, PIP results from the preparation of the lab's oils, not the pin so much. Technique too, don't flex your muscle you pin into, try not to shake the pin around when injected etc.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    you'll get more pip with a 30 or 29, as you'll be pushing it very hard while trying to steady the needle from shaking. 1ml will take any were from 45-60+ seconds to get through that gauge.

pip has less to do with gauge, than it does with speed of injection and cleanliness and proper solvent and bacteria stat concentrations of gear.

exception would be 18g pins, those may hurt more for no reason other than they are very big, 2g sizes away from piercing needles (tongue ring, etc)
    29ga 1.5" pin would take forever to inject a CC of Test. Get 26ga 1" or 1.5" needle for Test. The 29ga and 30ga is for HGH and insulin .
    Couchlockd likes this.

Thread Information