deadliftkarma is offline New Member

Some questions :)

hello everyone, i'm here with some noobish question i think, please be patient :

1) During a cycle (Test only) my heart will grow in size?

2) I have problem finding Nolva, can i use Toremifene citrate as sostitute?
    2.5) same question but with Aromasin , i can find only Arimidex

3) i had a chirurgical and i have a - AMPLATZER Septal Occluder - in my heart, can have issues with T cycle?

ty for the help

Quote Originally Posted by deadliftkarma View Post
    hello everyone, i'm here with some noobish question i think, please be patient :

1) During a cycle (Test only) my heart will grow in size? No, an enlarged heart normally is due to Acromelia or too much HGH in the body.

2.5) same question but with Aromasin , i can find only Arimidex Arimadex is a good AI. I run it instead of Aromasin.

3) i had a chirurgical and i have a - AMPLATZER Septal Occluder - in my heart, can have issues with T cycle? You cannot get reliable medical advice from a steroid forum. You need to check with your endocrinologist.

ty for the help
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

is a great read for first time users.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

is a great read for first time users.
    ty for the kind help,
    how about this question?

Davidjaco is offline New Member
    I am having trouble figuring this site out, with that being said can anyone please tell me if this blue win-50 that is supposedly the oral kind had ever been heard of?? I can't find nothing out. Everything I have heard is clear or milky colored....

I cant really find anything on this one or that company, never seen it before. I would be wary that it is actually winstrol and not some sort of supplement or peptide.

Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    50 mg and blue seem like anadrol I think you need to do some research and keep working out before you desire to go down this road. Please

Quote Originally Posted by Davidjaco View Post
    I am having trouble figuring this site out, with that being said can anyone please tell me if this blue win-50 that is supposedly the oral kind had ever been heard of?? I can't find nothing out. Everything I have heard is clear or milky colored....
    The base powder for winny is a white powder. It can be mixed with any filler to make pills or capsules. As for what you have, if you trust your source it's probably good. The best way to tell is to run a cycle and see if it gives good results.

somebody?

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Keep looking, you'll find Nolva. Toremifene makes most people sick when they take it.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deadliftkarma View Post

1) During a cycle (Test only) my heart will grow in size?

2.5) same question but with Aromasin , i can find only Arimidex

3) i had a chirurgical and i have a - AMPLATZER Septal Occluder - in my heart, can have issues with T cycle?

ty for the help
    How big was ur ASD? Id ask ur cardiologist... I'd assume if ur completely cleared for all types of training, including both weight training and endurance training then adding test would add a risk of having the septal occluder displace and allow blood flow to once again flow thru the ASD.

A normal test cycle, ur heart wont grow in size abnormally insize, however ur heart will grow in size with training normally if u have been doing this all along which if u have been doing this ( as you should have been to even be thinking of a cycle). In short, weight training will increase the thickness of ur heart chambers and endurance training will increase the size of the chambers. ( i wont get more indepth to it than that, yes i know its a generalization, and for u nit-pickers out there, its a WAY overgeneralization so just let it go ) Adding test will enhance this process so yes, it can increase the growth of the heart, but not in an abnormal way (like how u hear of kids dying of a 'enlarged heart', thats due to an abnormality of an enlarged septum, *acutally looks like a huge banana but thats besides the point* but test isnt gonna cause that)

Torem can be used instead of nolva, not as strong but works.

Thread Information