• 1 Post By txspipeliner
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By diesel101

Thread: New

txspipeliner is offline New Member

New

Hello from Oklahoma. Just getting back into it. I was hit while out jogging last June. Got some major pelvic damage and reconstruction. I知 back in my feet and feeling good again. Ready to get back at it. I知 looking to go for a good cycle. Was thinking Test and Masteron with Winny last 6-8 weeks. Any suggestions? I grew a ton and cut good last run. PCT was good too. I broke out a little on my shoulders and back. Is there anything I can do to keep that from happening again. Thanks all for your advice!

Cool New Guy

Hello from Oklahoma. Just getting back into it. I was hit while out jogging last June. Got some major pelvic damage and reconstruction. I知 back in my feet and feeling good again. Ready to get back at it. I知 looking to go for a good cycle. Was thinking Test and Masteron with Winny last 6-8 weeks. Any suggestions? I grew a ton and cut good last run. PCT was good too. I broke out a little on my shoulders and back. Is there anything I can do to keep that from happening again. Thanks all for your advice!

Hey Txs, i see you were able to get ypur thread started. It may be moved to the anabolic q&a section- you will get more info and responses there.

Generally, for purpose of being able to gibe you the best advice- include your stats- ht, wt, maybe body fat%, training history, goals of the cycle- it will help guys to point you in the right direction.

What did you run on your last cycle? Are you looking to get same results as last time?

Yes, looking for same results. I’m 6’ ft and weigh 217 now. Bf is about 20% or close to. Im working out 6 days a week and doing 40 min of cardio (20 before and 20 after everyday). I’ve got a great workout program I’m using. My last cycle was Test 250 at 1.5 and Masteron 100 at 1 twice a week. I implemented Winstrol tabs (1 morning and 1 evening) the last 6-8 weeks of my 16 week cycle. PCT was good. I did breakout some on my shoulders and back. Is there anything I can do to combat that? I’m looking to put on some mass and stay pretty lean too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B4245C99-820F-46C1-BC2C-58000FD12844.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	152.2 KB 
ID:	172113

This was at the end of my last run.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

GurthQuake is offline New Member
    Welcome brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mast p needs to be shot eod minimum. That dose makes no sense either sounds like you need to do more research.

Why not run the same cycle again? As your body gets used to the exogenous Test, the acne issue will subside. You can also run less Test, say, 300mg/wk and up the Mast to 400mg/wk and you'll get cut up. Winny's good stuff if you got good joints. It puts sandpaper in my knees. Go get some acne wash from walmart. It's right next to the Neutrogena acne body wash. Exact same stuff but half the price because it's branded with walmart's home brand. Wash your body with it everyday or twice a day.
    txspipeliner likes this.

I was wondering the same. You said you got good results last run, thats why i was curious what it was and why you wouldnt use the same or a slight adjustment to your previous. I like winny myself also, but i also run it at the end of my deca run, which has always helped me avoid too much of the joint issues. Scotch's idea is solid for what you are trying to get outta this run, and you will probably get even slightly better results than previous.
    txspipeliner likes this.

Ok sounds good! Was just curious if you guys had anything different to suggest. I got awesome results. Thanks all!

Do you guys recommend Test Cyponinate, Ethanate or even Sustanon ?

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Congrats on your recovery. Re-post in the question/answer forum since this is for introductions only. https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...tions-answers/

Man, the old saying, if it aint broke dont fix it.

Theres alot of guys that like sust, im not a big fan myself. If i want or need to mix esters, i would rarher do it myself and be able to determine my own dosing per ester rather than stuck with whats already mixed. But thats just me. Cyp or E are very similar, so will perform very much the same
    txspipeliner likes this.

Ok Danny. I appreciate the advice.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hit the tanning bed once a week at least it will help with the acne.
    txspipeliner likes this.

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Hello and welcome.

Thread Information