Caesar Avgvstvs is offline New Member

Third Cycle - Lean Bulk

Hi guys, I want to do a lean bulk cycle.

Stats:
    Height: 6.1
    Weight: 198 lbs
    BF: around 10% to 13%

Two cycles under my belt, first was Test e 250 mg for 10 weeks, second Test E 500 mg for 16 weeks
    Currently I'm cruising at 125 mg Test E every 5 days

These are the only compounds that I will use

Test E (250 mg)
    Test Prop (100 mg)
    Dbol (10 mg)
    Stanozolol (10 mg)
    Proviron (25 mg)
    Adex
    HCG

My goal is to add 11 lbs of lean body mass.

I was thinking on something like this
    Weeks 1-4: Dbol(low dose), Proviron
    Weeks 1-8: Test E 750 mg, Adex 0.5 mg eod
    Weeks 8-12: Test Prop 100 mg. EOD, Stanozolol(low dose), Proviron, Adex 0.5 mg three times a week

HCG will be used at 250 mg eod during cycle

So what do u think? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Avgvstvs View Post
    Hi guys, I want to do a lean bulk cycle.

Stats:
    Height: 6.1
    Weight: 198 lbs
    BF: around 10% to 13%

Two cycles under my belt, first was Test e 250 mg for 10 weeks, second Test E 500 mg for 16 weeks
    Currently I'm cruising at 125 mg Test E every 5 days

These are the only compounds that I will use

Test E (250 mg)
    Test Prop (100 mg)
    Dbol (10 mg)
    Stanozolol (10 mg)
    Proviron (25 mg)
    Adex
    HCG

My goal is to add 11 lbs of lean body mass.

I was thinking on something like this
    Weeks 1-4: Dbol(low dose), Proviron
    Weeks 1-8: Test E 750 mg, Adex 0.5 mg eod
    Weeks 8-12: Test Prop 100 mg. EOD, Stanozolol(low dose), Proviron, Adex 0.5 mg three times a week

HCG will be used at 250 mg eod during cycle

So what do u think? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    I would stay with test E. I really do not see any benefit in changing to a short ester. Alex seems a little high. I would start with .25 EOD. I am just afraid that you will crash your e2.
    You can do a recomp that will decrease body fat. I would leave out the stanzolol and focus on diet. Was that injectable or oral? hCG 250 two times per week just to keep the boys working.
    Not sure what a low dose of dbol is..... it’s all relative. I would also diminish the dbol so you do not lose the gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I would stay with test E. I really do not see any benefit in changing to a short ester. Alex seems a little high. I would start with .25 EOD. I am just afraid that you will crash your e2.
    You can do a recomp that will decrease body fat. I would leave out the stanzolol and focus on diet. Was that injectable or oral? hCG 250 two times per week just to keep the boys working.
    Not sure what a low dose of dbol is..... it’s all relative. I would also diminish the dbol so you do not lose the gains.

Hi charger69.
    By low dose of Dbol and Winny I mean 10 mg/day of each. That's close to the prescription dose (all the substances I'll use are pharma grade). Also this is my first time with Dbol, Winny and Proviron . I need to experiment with them. Obviosuly if I fell nothing I'll up the dosages.

Regarding to switching to Test Prop/Winny at week 8 is in order to avoid the sticking point, but also because I've read that Prop is dryer than Test E.

You can do a recomp that will decrease body fat.
    Could u tell me more about it?

Every cycle is a "lean bulk" cycle. I've never heard of anyone wanting to do a "fat bulk" cycle.

Just run Test Prop and drop Test E. With Test Prop you don't need to front load so you can drop the Dbol also. Add 200mg/wk of Mast and you'll lean bulk.

Watch your diet as that will be a large contributor to your gains. Test improves your protein synthesis so you should up your good carbs and protein.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is hard to argue with Scotch with his looks and age. Hell, he’s the one that sent me down the road to lean bulking. I would like to offer some variance.
    When most people bulk, they get up to 18-20% bf. This is not necessary. I love mast but for cutting.
    I think that test and NPP is great for lean bulking. This will require more attention to diet and then adjust the cardio for the bf than Scotch ‘s.
    I personally do not take any oil that I use for cutting when bulking.
    Everyone has their own preference and reacts differently.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Every cycle is a "lean bulk" cycle. I've never heard of anyone wanting to do a "fat bulk" cycle.

Just run Test Prop and drop Test E. With Test Prop you don't need to front load so you can drop the Dbol also. Add 200mg/wk of Mast and you'll lean bulk.

Watch your diet as that will be a large contributor to your gains. Test improves your protein synthesis so you should up your good carbs and protein.
    Hi Sctoch,

The only reason I try to avoid Test Prop for more than four weeks is because the pinning frequency.
    Masteron is unavailable for me, I just use pharma grade products.

What do u think on doing 750 mg of a mix between Test E and Test Prop and just pin twice a week? Plus adding very low dose of winny as a kickstart and use Proviron as finisher.?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Avgvstvs View Post
    Hi Sctoch,

The only reason I try to avoid Test Prop for more than four weeks is because the pinning frequency.
    Masteron is unavailable for me, I just use pharma grade products.

What do u think on doing 750 mg of a mix between Test E and Test Prop and just pin twice a week? Plus adding very low dose of winny as a kickstart and use Proviron as finisher.?
    You should start your own thread. Just run Test E. There's no long term benefit of running both Test E and Test P. If you want to run an oral pick one. I wouldn't run two orals in one cycle. I don't think the gains are worth the liver hazard.

Thread Information