Hafiz1988 is offline New Member

Can any body help for my First T Prop & EQ cycle with Gh ???

I am 30 year Old
    having intance workout
    a guy gave me cycle below mentioned
    just need your opinion on that
    as I have started and facing sleepless night and increase heartbeat with less gains

Testosterone Propionate - 600 mg a week (200 mg in one shot, (2cc) Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
    - EQ - 600 mg a week (200 mg with the test prop, but only 1 cc, because 1 cc is 200 mg)
    - Proviron, 50 mg a day

- Nolvadex - 10 mg a day4
    - aromasin - 3 times a day 25 mg
    - GH - 5 units before you sleep

please advise me

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    first cycle?

its a pretty damn good dosages even for seasoned recreational users. (not pros, but gym rats )

just try the prop, proviron and aromasin

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For a first cycle, just follow this to a T: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

You can do it with propionate just use the same weekly dose and pin every other day.

Aromasin three times per day is useless. Use half a pill (12.5mg) per day, or even better a quarter of a pill twice a day. Do blood testing (sensitive E2 test) to see if you need less or more.

Aromasin does not work better above 25mg dosages, in fact it won't work any better at all above that dosage the effect will be the same... This thread explains this https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rdosed-ai.html

Test only for first cycle.

If you are using aromasin there is no need for nolvadex on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz1988 View Post
    I am 30 year Old
    having intance workout
    a guy gave me cycle below mentioned
    just need your opinion on that
    as I have started and facing sleepless night and increase heartbeat with less gains

Testosterone Propionate - 600 mg a week (200 mg in one shot, (2cc) Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
    - EQ - 600 mg a week (200 mg with the test prop, but only 1 cc, because 1 cc is 200 mg)
    - Proviron, 50 mg a day

- Nolvadex - 10 mg a day4
    - aromasin - 3 times a day 25 mg
    - GH - 5 units before you sleep

please advise me
    For the first cycle, drop everything except for the Test Prop & Aromasin . This cycle is too complex.

Pin Test Prop every other day. Aromasin, 12.5mg/ed. Get HCG , 250iu twice a week. Run the cycle for 8 weeks. Rest 3 day and then run PCT with Nolvadex and Clomid for 4 weeks. Nolvadex 100/50/50/50 and Clomid 40/20/20/20.

Thread Information