Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Does anyone NOT get pip?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Does anyone NOT get pip?

Ive pinned e and prop in prior cycles, and currently a 200mg npp/tpp blend during my cycle at the moment. I never get pip. Maybe a few times when i first started but even then it was like 2-3 times. Am i just lucky? Does no pip mean bunk gear? I even pin my calves which people seem to think is nuts lol.
    Dont get me wrong i usually get just enough of a sensation in my pinned muscles for a “mental muscle connection”. But its fient.

with pharmacy test C I get zero PIP unless I pin close to a nerve.
    with Balkan test E I get zero PIP unless I pin close to a nerve.
    with Balkan test P I get PIP.

I only get it certain times. I pin prop 100mg ed, and 250 deca twice a week. I did get some pip the first 2 or 3 times, but nothin since. Only other time i get it is when i pin quads. For some reason i cant get away from pip in the quads. Every now and then ill get really minor soreness in delts.

But havent tried the calves- from what ive always heard, you gotta be ready for some pain. May try it sooner or later, but gotta give you some props Octane for pinnin them
    Octaneforce likes this.

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    I pin 250 mg of cyp twice a week and mix 5 twice a day and so far mainly only shoot quads with no pip. I did pin my glute on tues because i know i can't only use quads and got some pip but because i was to high up on the muscle.

And top think about 3 weeks ago i never in a million years thought i could pin myself

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I am pinning .5ml of test no ester in delta daily.

prop in quads eod, and test e e3.5d

I don't get pip.

Blog Entries
    Alright so im not the only one! This stuff i have right now is so buttery smooth i thought it was too good to be true.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I seem to be sensitive to the alcohols. Can shoot 4ml nebido no PIP whatsoever, but regular oils just a little pip nothing to care about. Anxious to try propionate

Ya know what Octane, i thought the same thing the first few wks. I hadnt run prop in a while, and was starting to seriously wonder if there was an issue with my gear. But saw the gains, felt the difference, and the first time i pinned my quad all my questions were answered. Im hearing alot more that theres certain gear that just doesnt have the pip. Me for one, am glad i dont have to deal with it very often

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Ya know what Octane, i thought the same thing the first few wks. I hadnt run prop in a while, and was starting to seriously wonder if there was an issue with my gear. But saw the gains, felt the difference, and the first time i pinned my quad all my questions were answered. Im hearing alot more that theres certain gear that just doesnt have the pip. Me for one, am glad i dont have to deal with it very often
    Im already feeling the difference. Oily skin, 14 year old hornyness, all the regular test traits. So im gonna say its good stuff. Im only about 10 days in. Tpp is actually a little different than prop. The half life is like a day longer. I always thought it was the same thing

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m running the Canadian UGL Zentech and am getting 0 pip. I’ve had good luck with quite a few UGLs even with high concentration gear.
    Octaneforce likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't normally get any PIP, unless making haste when pinning or using something I'm intolerant to (f ex MCT oil).

Not even Test P hurt me. Recently I have been using an homebrew base with high BB % and guess what, no PIP at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Alright so im not the only one! This stuff i have right now is so buttery smooth i thought it was too good to be true.
    well I got pip from my first shot of test e500. I did a full 1ml shot. I bought some blank carrier oil, and cut those pins to 250 per ml no prob now.

but all good on prop and TNE

I know some news can't even handle test 250 and cut it, which is nuts. if 250 stings its cooked or brewed less than ideal

Blog Entries
    I've been cycling for 10yrs and short esters no matter what brand causes pip not enough to make me stop but enough so that when 8 weeks is up I'm more than happy to stop...long esters are painless to me so I prefer them...
    Octaneforce likes this.

Thread Information