Thread: sust/deca

remme is offline New Member

sust/deca

would a low dosage of sust250 be a good test. additive to combat the side effects of deca on the sex drive/erection... i hope so because i can get preloads of sust for pretty cheap..and it be good for alittle peace of mind..thanks Mike

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Age and stats

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    first of all, how about your stats. weight, bf, height, age, and your goals. and as far as an answer, instead of sus, why not just stack 400-500mg test enan or cyp a week, and 300-400mg deca a week. This would be a good bread and butter cycle and it would deffinately counter your crappy deca dick. sus is not the best test. why would you not want to up the dosage to make even better gains?

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    first of all, how about your stats. weight, bf, height, age, and your goals. and as far as an answer, instead of sus, why not just stack 400-500mg test enan or cyp a week, and 300-400mg deca a week. This would be a good bread and butter cycle and it would deffinately counter your crappy deca dick. sus is not the best test. why would you not want to up the dosage to make even better gains?

If your going to advise him on a cycle before getting his age and stats, whats the point in asking him for the age and stats.

Those factors are key before even considering suggesting a cycle.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    currently i am running the same cycle 400mg's decca and 500mgs' sust a week but i am sure like pheedno said its all about your previous exp as well as stats

im 20 turning 21, lifted thru out highschool for basketball/volleyball.....5-10, 165lbs, bf%: 8.6%

Goals: im in training for police academy...want more strength then size, more cut then mass....max about 180lbs... last cycle was a winny only, 100mg ed w/ an over the counter stack...gained 6lbs and added weight in my training while losing 2% bodyfat...
    the only reason i asked about the sust250 because i can get a real good deal on some preloads and since the pd im with doesnt pay to well thru the academy im short on cash...and if i gain size too quickly it could threaten my job...i wouldnt take a test. at all if i wasnt in such a mind melt over impotence and since sust is a mixture of i think 4 tests. i thought it would be enough to keep the littl guy working...so i hope you guys can help...thanks in advance.....Mike

I think you should wait for a few more years.

1. I think 23 would be a more suitable age due to maturity reasons of mind and body.

2. At 5-10 165, you can put on a lot more mass naturally with the proper diet without the use of steroids .

Post up the diet so we can see what you've been eating

you really think so?...my diets pretty on point on account i played volleyball for my college and had a trainer and such....i just hit a plateau in the past yr or so that i cant break thru..i got pretty good size for my weight...17" arms, 33" waste, 43" chest..im going mroe for strength then anything else..so if i was 23 persay..what would u recommend..thanks for your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by remme
    you really think so?...my diets pretty on point on account i played volleyball for my college and had a trainer and such....i just hit a plateau in the past yr or so that i cant break thru..i got pretty good size for my weight...17" arms, 33" waste, 43" chest..im going mroe for strength then anything else..so if i was 23 persay..what would u recommend..thanks for your opinion

Are you sure you have either your height/weight or your measurments right? Your measurments seem a lot bigger in comparison to your height and weight.

I'm 5'9 197 10%BF and my arms are a little under 17, waist at 31, and chest at 44.

In any case, I still feel that natural weight can be achieved. My suggestion is to hold off for a few

i get that frequently..people think im closer to 180 when i tell them to guess my weight...but i get measured on a regular for sports to make sure im doing everything they tell me too... thanks for your imput...maybe ill look into changing my routine or something...but i think my genes are screaming...'we need help!' ya know...thanks...Mike

Thread Information