Thread: Please help

Tren Hard is offline New Member

Please help

This is my 4th cycle so im not new to this ive always done quad injections because they are the easiest for me (22g 1" needle), but this last shot hurt like helllll. I pinned on saturday 1cc of test cyp 300 and about halfway through pushing the gear in the pain started. I noticed afterwards that my gear may have crashed as it seemed a bit cloudy so I assumed the pain was due to that. Next day on sunday I was shivering and running a fever (by the way on all my previous cycles i tend to get sick and even run a fever about 1month into the cycle) leg was swollen but didnt run a fever all day it only lasted about 2hours. Now today on monday I can move a lot better but right above my knee is a bit swollen and my injection site is a bit hard but i feel no pain and its not red. Did all this happen from the crashed gear ? Or did I hit my lymphatic system when i pinned?
    Last edited by Tren Hard; 03-19-2018 at 08:54 PM.

I pin crashed gear all the time with no problem. I warm up the vial and when the oil is nice and golden, I draw and pin. The lymphatic system does circulate throughout your legs. You could have nicked one. As for the inflammation and soreness, that happens to me occasionally. I used to get flu like symptoms when I started cycling. The thing that I found is that if I stretch the skin with my thumb and index finger before I pin, it reduces the pain. Also, pin the quad in the middle 1/3 of the leg, and to the outside of the center line of the quad.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why are you sticking that harpoon in your leg?i use 22 gauge to draw and it seems huge..like scotch said heating the gear will help with crashed gear and thin it out.I use a small pan with water and bring the water to a boil then pull the gear out..you will be okay after awhile let the oil dissipate and leave the area alone for a few weeks..I strongly suggest investing in some 25 gauge and going for a glute injection..lay on your side and pull your knee up to your chest pull your skin off to the side and there’s a huge chunk of muscle to inject in with much less chance of hitting a nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I pin crashed gear all the time with no problem. I warm up the vial and when the oil is nice and golden, I draw and pin. The lymphatic system does circulate throughout your legs. You could have nicked one. As for the inflammation and soreness, that happens to me occasionally. I used to get flu like symptoms when I started cycling. The thing that I found is that if I stretch the skin with my thumb and index finger before I pin, it reduces the pain. Also, pin the quad in the middle 1/3 of the leg, and to the outside of the center line of the quad.
    Thank you for the tips. I plan on warming up the gear a bit next time. hopefully this doesnt happen again cuz it hurt like hell

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Why are you sticking that harpoon in your leg?i use 22 gauge to draw and it seems huge..like scotch said heating the gear will help with crashed gear and thin it out.I use a small pan with water and bring the water to a boil then pull the gear out..you will be okay after awhile let the oil dissipate and leave the area alone for a few weeks..I strongly suggest investing in some 25 gauge and going for a glute injection..lay on your side and pull your knee up to your chest pull your skin off to the side and there’s a huge chunk of muscle to inject in with much less chance of hitting a nerve.

Now how about training legs ? Its still a bit swollen around the knee and today is leg day. Should i train something else and give it more time to heal ?

I would say start training them and see how it feels. If just sore and no major shootimg pain, etc, then working them will help get rid of some of the pain and stiffness. Im with kingkong, 25ga may take a few secs longer but worth the few secs.

For some reason i just cant pin quads. I pin all over everywhere else but every time i pin quads i grt crippling pain for couple days. Im sure its operator error, but i feel your pain. I usually have to wait a day or two then get a good leg workout in to get it to relax a bit

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Hard View Post

Now how about training legs ? Its still a bit swollen around the knee and today is leg day. Should i train something else and give it more time to heal ?
    I don’t see anything wrong with training legs..when you train if you start getting shooting pains or anything besides regular pain from the area being sore then I would discountinue and train something else..it might even help dissipate the oil ..

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Hard View Post

Listen to your body. If your leg hurts to squat, don't squat. Why be uncomfortable when you can still get gains by working other parts of the body?

• Thread Information