Throwaway92 is offline New Member

Australian Defence force and Steroid testing?

Hi guys, quick run down.

Did my first ever cycle of TestE 250 over about 8 weeks and have been cycling off for the past 2 weeks.
    Did 250ml every 7 days (very minor I know, was enough to see some gains in strength and size though).

anyway last week I got a phone call with an enlistment date into the ADF. It's in 3 weeks time. I took the offer of course.

Wondering if anyone knows if the ADF tests for steroids ? I know the US military and others around the world don't, but I'm unsure with the ADF. I know there's plenty of soldiers in the ADF who are on it, but also not sure if they just got on it after they got in?
    I've come off completely now, and am taking a natural test booster to try balance things out. Is there anything else I can do to mask it, if they do test?
    does anyone have any insight at all? thankyou.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should be ok..

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    you should be ok..
    I hope so, but can I ask why you think I'll be okay?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway92 View Post
    I hope so, but can I ask why you think I'll be okay?
    If they test you for anything, it'll be rec drugs. Even if they did test for AAS, your 250mg of test that you did a month ago probably wouldn't show up... either way you'll just have to wait and see what happens. good luck.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    You are correct about the US not testing. I'm not sure about ADF but a quick look at the math says you'll be at 6% max saturation 6 weeks after your last pin which, if reading correct, seems to be about the time you'll in process. That 6% is pretty low. Not knowing your bw number's it's hard to determine where that will fall if they did test for it but it would be minimal and I suspect within range.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxRunner View Post
    You are correct about the US not testing. I'm not sure about ADF but a quick look at the math says you'll be at 6% max saturation 6 weeks after your last pin which, if reading correct, seems to be about the time you'll in process. That 6% is pretty low. Not knowing your bw number's it's hard to determine where that will fall if they did test for it but it would be minimal and I suspect within range.
    Do you mean bodyweight when you say BW? 95kg / 209Lb

Alright it wont let me edit that post to put in more detail:

95kg / 209Lb at 16% BF at 6"1' / 184cm

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    blood work. When you started where were you in the range? If you didn't do bw before your cycle, it really won't matter at this point. Besides, your 6% current saturation is pretty low.

Thread Information