Thread: Cutting cycle

juanchopaco18 is offline New Member

Cutting cycle

If I want to do a winstrol cycle to decrease my bodyfat from 12% to 8% and gain muscle should i increase or decrease my calories ingest per day?

I am assuming based on your profile that you're 24 years old, currently have 12% body fat and want to cut to 8%. Unfortunately, there isn't enough information. What else are you running besides winstrol or are you planning to run a winstrol only cycle? How long is your proposed cycle? How does your workout plan look? What is your current TDEE and what is your daily caloric intake? You have to provide more information before we can make a recommendation based on facts over just whatevers.

juanchopaco18 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I am assuming based on your profile that you're 24 years old, currently have 12% body fat and want to cut to 8%. Unfortunately, there isn't enough information. What else are you running besides winstrol or are you planning to run a winstrol only cycle? How long is your proposed cycle? How does your workout plan look? What is your current TDEE and what is your daily caloric intake? You have to provide more information before we can make a recommendation based on facts over just whatevers.
    This is me right now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	369B74B5-9FFE-4B3C-AC58-307017238A79.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	692.1 KB 
ID:	172049

180 lb 5 11 12%
    and this is my goal Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2108A242-0773-44BD-9EA0-97FC83CECBF7.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	172.8 KB 
ID:	172048

I want to decrease my body fat and increase muscle.

Right now im cutting so im eating 1.5 gr protein per 2 lb of body weight. Having a daily deficit of 500 calories

This it will my first cycle
    Last edited by juanchopaco18; 03-16-2018 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Fail

You still haven't answered my questions. Post your cycle.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winstrol is not needed for such a goal. Exercise and have a proper meal plan.
    For your first cycle it is more reasonable to do test only cycle. I wouldn’t add any orals to it. Save the winny for your next cycle.

Listen to these guys. To start with an oral only first cycle isnt the best way to go about it. With never cycling before, there is alot of options open to you before you even get to aas to drop some bf and put on some muscle. It doesnt appear you have very far to go to get the result you are looking for. And with never having used winny before, theres a good chance you arent going to get out of it what you think you will- no miracle benefits- especially on an oral only cycle.

Thread Information