Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Prop - dbol - Npp

jamal123 is offline Junior Member

Prop - dbol - Npp

im currently running prop 150mg eod and npp 100 mg eod and i decided to throw in 20mg dbol daily for maybe 5-6 weeks. Should i keep the dbol or just do the npp and prop? also is .25 arimidex eod good or should i bump to .5?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You will need more dbol than that. Try 50mg a day. Im doing the same cycle right now i feel great. As for the adex it really depends on your personal tolerance. .25 eod isnt a bad place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    You will need more dbol than that. Try 50mg a day. Im doing the same cycle right now i feel great. As for the adex it really depends on your personal tolerance. .25 eod isnt a bad place to start.
    I got bad sides from 50mg sever lower back pain even with tuarine and it fked my training up I find 20mg the sweet spot and I use it primarily for gym pump but I take it daily ofcourse plus I feel the longer you take 50 more chances of gyno and sides.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal123 View Post
    I got bad sides from 50mg sever lower back pain even with tuarine and it fked my training up I find 20mg the sweet spot and I use it primarily for gym pump but I take it daily ofcourse plus I feel the longer you take 50 more chances of gyno and sides.
    You can use a daily dose of ralox or nolva to combat gyno. I must have a big tolerance for orals. I always need alot of it

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    You can use a daily dose of ralox or nolva to combat gyno. I must have a big tolerance for orals. I always need alot of it
    How long u running the dbol for? Because I ran for 50mg for 2weeks then stopped for 2weeks and now I got some npp and decided to try dbol again at 20mg not sure if I should up the dose again and how long I should run it

While running Test P and NPP you don't need to front load. Both those are pretty short esters.
    londog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    While running Test P and NPP you don't need to front load. Both those are pretty short esters.
    I know I just feel some low dose dbol with the cycle will yield more gains

Blog Entries
    Im doing an 8 week taper method.
    1-4 50mg
    4-6 25mg
    6-8 12.5mg

I wanted to do 60, 30, 20 but i have 25mg tabs

Octane-have you used that method before? Just wondering how it worked out for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Octane-have you used that method before? Just wondering how it worked out for you.
    Nope this is my first time, gearheaded enlightened me. I’ll be sure to post about how everything goes. Im only on week 2 so time
    Will tell. Definitely feeling “jolly” on this dbol lol

Yeah if you dont mind let me know. I had heard this method before in certain instances, just never was able to really look into it.

Thread Information