• 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Third Tier
  • 1 Post By Third Tier

Thread: test prop first cycle// intermittent fasting

tak301 is offline New Member

test prop first cycle// intermittent fasting

5'10-202lbs-25% BF 22 yrs
    Currently on my first cycle of test prop ( true 100) 1.2 cc eod. 12 weeks. nolvadex for pct. I'm at the end of my second week my goal is to lose weight but also add muscle I've been Intermittent fasting along with training 3-4 days a week and cardio 3 days, I'm planning on bulking the last month but I was hoping for advice or pointers
    Last edited by tak301; 03-22-2018 at 09:18 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hate to tell you but this is a bad idea. You have diet and training issues which steroids cannot correct. 25% bf is very high and greatly increases your chances of developing gyno or other estrogen related sides. You don’t have adequate pct, also no hcg or mention of an ai. This is headed towards a disaster if you ask me.
    tak301 and AdroRomano like this.

Appreciate the input but I wasn't asking if it was a good idea. I have access to all the above mentioned I just haven't bought them yet. My diet is killer and has been for the past 3 months I've dropped 20lbs I can get armidex, hcg and clomid. I simply want some advice for my situation and how to get the most out of it I have no problem running a cutting cycle either just looking for knowledge
    Last edited by tak301; 03-23-2018 at 05:35 AM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tak301 View Post
    Appreciate the input but I wasn't asking if it was a good idea. I have access to all the above mentioned I just haven't bought them yet. My diet is killer and has been for the past 3 months I've dropped 20lbs I can get armidex, hcg and clomid. I simply want some advice for my situation and how to get the most out of it I have no problem running a cutting cycle either just looking for knowledge

bulking and cutting during a cycle takes experience, even then both don't or won't be done to fullest potential.

your advice was given above.

the first things you should get are pct and auxiliaries like adex or aromasin and hcg .

know what if the place you "can get those from" goes down, pack gets seized or simple don't reach you in time?
    tak301 likes this.

Alright I'm just going to cut and I don't have to place any orders

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    5'10-202lbs-25% BF 22 yrs
    Currently on my first cycle of test prop ( true 100) 1.2 cc eod. 12 weeks. nolvadex for pct. I'm at the end of my second week my goal is to lose weight but also add muscle I've been Intermittent fasting along with training 3-4 days a week and cardio 3 days, I'm planning on bulking the last month but I was hoping for advice or pointers
    22 years old and cycling. Be careful bro. U could prob get great results by cutting without gear
    tak301 likes this.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    22 years old and cycling. Be careful bro. U could prob get great results by cutting without gear
    Agreed, I'd spend 3 years cutting and getting your body ready. Getting bigger and stronger while lowering you BF% to 12 to 15 before getting on AAS. In the meantime do your research and read the sticky's.

I only plan on running one cycle ( I know a lot of people say that ) but I'm not in this to get huge I just wanted to kick start my new found lifestyle call it lazy or whatever. Safety is my upmost concern and priority. Thanks for your input bro

thanks for the input bro, I'm only running one cycle to kick start my new found lifestyle. I know a lot of people say "only one" but I've already started tmrw will be the start of week 3 and my natty test is probably shut down for sure from everything I've read so I have to at least finish this cycle in already in this so I just want to it as safe as possible that's why I joined

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Safety clearly isn’t important to you.

Thats like saying I’m only gonna have 1 beer...lol
    tak301 likes this.

thanks for the input bro, I'm only running one cycle to kick start my new found lifestyle. I know a lot of people say "only one" but I've already started tmrw will be the start of week 3 and my natty test is probably shut down for sure from everything I've read so I have to at least finish this cycle in already in this so I just want to it as safe as possible that's why I joined
    That’s like saying I only gonna have 1 beer... lol

Well we will see how it goes ha I'll keep you posted

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I only plan on running one cycle ( I know a lot of people say that ) but I'm not in this to get huge I just wanted to kick start my new found lifestyle call it lazy or whatever. Safety is my upmost concern and priority. Thanks for your input bro
    haha.

we all , literally all said this.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    haha.

we all , literally all said this.
    Yeah that's what everyone says ha

Thread Information