Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Third Tier
  • 1 Post By Third Tier

Thread: test prop first cycle// intermittent fasting

  1. #1
    tak301 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    11

    test prop first cycle// intermittent fasting

    5'10-202lbs-25% BF 22 yrs
    Currently on my first cycle of test prop ( true 100) 1.2 cc eod. 12 weeks. nolvadex for pct. I'm at the end of my second week my goal is to lose weight but also add muscle I've been Intermittent fasting along with training 3-4 days a week and cardio 3 days, I'm planning on bulking the last month but I was hoping for advice or pointers
    Last edited by tak301; 03-22-2018 at 09:18 PM.

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,048
    I hate to tell you but this is a bad idea. You have diet and training issues which steroids cannot correct. 25% bf is very high and greatly increases your chances of developing gyno or other estrogen related sides. You don’t have adequate pct, also no hcg or mention of an ai. This is headed towards a disaster if you ask me.
    tak301 and AdroRomano like this.

  3. #3
    tak301 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    11
    Appreciate the input but I wasn't asking if it was a good idea. I have access to all the above mentioned I just haven't bought them yet. My diet is killer and has been for the past 3 months I've dropped 20lbs I can get armidex, hcg and clomid. I simply want some advice for my situation and how to get the most out of it I have no problem running a cutting cycle either just looking for knowledge
    Last edited by tak301; 03-23-2018 at 05:35 AM.

  4. #4
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by tak301 View Post
    Appreciate the input but I wasn't asking if it was a good idea. I have access to all the above mentioned I just haven't bought them yet. My diet is killer and has been for the past 3 months I've dropped 20lbs I can get armidex, hcg and clomid. I simply want some advice for my situation and how to get the most out of it I have no problem running a cutting cycle either just looking for knowledge


    bulking and cutting during a cycle takes experience, even then both don't or won't be done to fullest potential.

    your advice was given above.

    the first things you should get are pct and auxiliaries like adex or aromasin and hcg .

    know what if the place you "can get those from" goes down, pack gets seized or simple don't reach you in time?
    tak301 likes this.

  5. #5
    tak301 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    11
    Alright I'm just going to cut and I don't have to place any orders

  6. #6
    Third Tier's Avatar
    Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Riverside,ca
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by tak301 View Post
    5'10-202lbs-25% BF 22 yrs
    Currently on my first cycle of test prop ( true 100) 1.2 cc eod. 12 weeks. nolvadex for pct. I'm at the end of my second week my goal is to lose weight but also add muscle I've been Intermittent fasting along with training 3-4 days a week and cardio 3 days, I'm planning on bulking the last month but I was hoping for advice or pointers
    22 years old and cycling. Be careful bro. U could prob get great results by cutting without gear
    tak301 likes this.

  7. #7
    fit_deskjocky's Avatar
    fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Night City
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    22 years old and cycling. Be careful bro. U could prob get great results by cutting without gear
    Agreed, I'd spend 3 years cutting and getting your body ready. Getting bigger and stronger while lowering you BF% to 12 to 15 before getting on AAS. In the meantime do your research and read the sticky's.

  8. #8
    tak301 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    11
    I only plan on running one cycle ( I know a lot of people say that ) but I'm not in this to get huge I just wanted to kick start my new found lifestyle call it lazy or whatever. Safety is my upmost concern and priority. Thanks for your input bro

  9. #9
    tak301 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    11
    thanks for the input bro, I'm only running one cycle to kick start my new found lifestyle. I know a lot of people say "only one" but I've already started tmrw will be the start of week 3 and my natty test is probably shut down for sure from everything I've read so I have to at least finish this cycle in already in this so I just want to it as safe as possible that's why I joined

  10. #10
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,048
    Safety clearly isn’t important to you.

  11. #11
    Third Tier's Avatar
    Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Riverside,ca
    Posts
    184
    Thats like saying I’m only gonna have 1 beer...lol
    tak301 likes this.

  12. #12
    Third Tier's Avatar
    Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Riverside,ca
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by tak301 View Post
    thanks for the input bro, I'm only running one cycle to kick start my new found lifestyle. I know a lot of people say "only one" but I've already started tmrw will be the start of week 3 and my natty test is probably shut down for sure from everything I've read so I have to at least finish this cycle in already in this so I just want to it as safe as possible that's why I joined
    That’s like saying I only gonna have 1 beer... lol

  13. #13
    tak301 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    11
    Well we will see how it goes ha I'll keep you posted

  14. #14
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by tak301 View Post
    I only plan on running one cycle ( I know a lot of people say that ) but I'm not in this to get huge I just wanted to kick start my new found lifestyle call it lazy or whatever. Safety is my upmost concern and priority. Thanks for your input bro
    haha.

    we all , literally all said this.

  15. #15
    tak301 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    haha.

    we all , literally all said this.
    Yeah that's what everyone says ha

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •