Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: 2nd CYCLE SUGGESTIONS

Rickster1823 is offline New Member

2nd CYCLE SUGGESTIONS

I read through many forums recently about 2nd cycle and I am not sure how to approach it since there are so many good and bad recommendations.

I Recently completed my 1st TEST E cycle Ever. Very disappointed really. The little gains could have been achieved without the cycle.

To begin, I was not surpressed. I was running 500 mg a week (Monday & Thursday). I am not sure if it was a BUNK brand or it did not have much effect on me.

I did notice gyno kicking in the 4th week into my cycle and I was running my aromasin and Clomid during the cycle which I think was also BUNK (same brand as my TEST E). (0.5 mg of Examestane + 100mg Chlomid each day) (no side effects noticed)

now I am exploring deeper as I am looking into seeing more gains rapidly. Let me know what suggestions you may have or how I can rearrange my next cycle.

Looking to run the following:

300mg on Tren ACE (I know / Read all about TREN on a 2nd cycle.)
    300mg TEST PROP
    possibly equipoise or winstrol

I been working moderately each week and very hard on the weekends. My diet could use fine tuning but I been pretty clean and plan on keeping it that way.

Reason I am choosing Tren is due to the Estrogen conversion. I am aware of the other side effect and I will be prepared to run it along with the cycle support necessary to get it done successfully and right.

Let me know your thoughts.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why were you running clomid on cycle?

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickster1823 View Post

Looking to run the following:

300mg on Tren ACE (I know / Read all about TREN on a 2nd cycle.)
    300mg TEST PROP
    possibly equipoise or winstrol

I been working moderately each week and very hard on the weekends. My diet could use fine tuning but I been pretty clean and plan on keeping it that way.

Reason I am choosing Tren is due to the Estrogen conversion. I am aware of the other side effect and I will be prepared to run it along with the cycle support necessary to get it done successfully and right.

Let me know your thoughts.
    I don't think you are ready for the Tren. Seems you had Gyno issues with the Test E, so you are pretty estrogen sensitive, then you ran the Clomid to counter that when you should have been running Nolvadex . I'm surprised you saw so little gains with the Test, every cycle from here on should have some form of test so if you can't get any progress using it then there's something wrong. How was your workouts and provide us with stats. Height, weight and age.

If you've run 500mg/wk of Test and got no results you ran bunk gear. Chalk it up to experience. Run the same cycle again and get the Test from a reliable source. If the gear is good, you will get good results with 500mg/wk of Test.
    MACKATTACK1 likes this.

Will try another company for sure. I did run nolvadex my first 4 weeks and noticed my nips were still getting the gyno look.

My workouts were consistent and as far as strength I only saw a spurt of it. At times I could lift 225 15-20 times and most days I was struggling with 10 reps.

I’m 28, 5’10 and 195 lbs.

because nolvadex was not helping reducing the estrogen.

Most recommended I am sure but I guess my source had Bunk Gear all around so I am pretty upset. As far as the gyno, if it gets worse I have the money ready to get my glands removed but I would prefer to keep it under control with legit gear and more muscle mass on my pecs.

what do you recommend to stack on my next cycle? I have to do Test regardless but most other compounds convert to estrogen. Tren does not.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren causes prolactin problems amongst other issues. Test alone is what you should be running. You should have never ran clomid on cycle.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    If you saw limited gains on Test E then your diet was terrible. Post up your diet. I am just finishing up my Test E cycle and this stuff is insane, talk about composition enhancement and size......

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    If you saw limited gains on Test E then your diet was terrible. Post up your diet. I am just finishing up my Test E cycle and this stuff is insane, talk about composition enhancement and size......
    Mon- Wed - Fri (11 Am & )= Consuming 16 Oz of 96% Ground Turkey, 0.5 Cup of Brown rice, 1 cup of Broccoli or asparagus. At times mixed vegetables. I

Mon- Wed - Fri (6 pm & 9:30 pm)= 12 Oz chicken breast, Sweet potato, 1 cup of veggies / I would eat this twice at night or substitute it with Fish.

Tues - Thurs - Salads all day / 2 cans of Tuna.

Breakfast - 1 Cup of egg whites / 0.5 CUp of oatmeal.

I would also throw in some protein shakes here and there. Specially after my workouts.

I am sure it was nothing but bunk gear. If anyone could PM me with a better suggestion and discuss a bit more on companies it would be appreciated.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    You only were eating 3 meals a day? Or 4? I’m confused by your write up. Seems like u we’re low on carbs and proteins u were definitely low on too. Your diet needs work. Up your carbs and protein, get rid of the two days of just mainly salad. Starting adding in things like Ezekiel bread with the chicken or turkey and make a protein sandwich out of them. I also don’t see much fats, add in some beef, almonds etc. go to the diet section and ask for a critique.

Mon- Wed - Fri (11 Am & )= Consuming 16 Oz of 96% Ground Turkey, 0.5 Cup of Brown rice, 1 cup of Broccoli or asparagus. At times mixed vegetables. I

Mon- Wed - Fri (6 pm & 9:30 pm)= 12 Oz chicken breast, Sweet potato, 1 cup of veggies / I would eat this twice at night or substitute it with Fish.

I would also throw in some protein shakes here and there. Specially after my workouts.

I am sure it was nothing but bunk gear. If anyone could PM me with a better suggestion and discuss a bit more on companies it would be appreciated.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

Trying to summarize here but

breakfast 250g eggwhites 40g oatmeal, total 30g protein and 30g carbs?
    meal 2 and 3, 450g turkey, 100g brown rice, total 110g protein 70g carbs?
    meal 4 and 5, 330g chicken, 1 large sweet potato, 80g protein 30-40g carbs?

not sure about what you mean about salads and tuna/how often regarding those days

but your macros are 410g protein, 250g carbs and very little fat way below 100g, more like ~50g fat. You are at around 3000 calories with a weird macro split. 410g protein is way excessive unless you are massive. You don't have any EFAs in your diet at all, they are very important especially considering you're using AAS.

Post your stats and calculate your TDEE.

Also meal 2 and 3 must be difficult to digest, too much protein and gassy foods like broccoli and brown rice. Try lowering the protein and eating the same amount of carbs throughout the meals to keep energy levels stable. Add EFAs too.

Thread Information