Getsomehate is offline Associate Member

Stopped cycle need help

Hello everyone ,
    Due to some personal issues i had to stop my cycle on first week.
    I did two pins in total 200mg each , so 400mg/week of test - enanthate ,stopped after the 1st week.
    Questions :
    1) Do i need to run pct?
    2) since i didnt use arimidex (i was planning to use it after 3rd pin) , will my E2 be good ? do i have to worry ?
    3) when will the test will be completely out of my system ?
    4) when my system will start working again like before ?

P.S :right now a week has past since my last pin and i believe i feel weird due to anxiety i had if things will be back to normal .
    I ll start my cycle in the upcoming winter since this summer i ll have alot of stuff in my mind since i am getting my 2nd MsC and i ll be too busy to monitor myself and have proper rest and nutrition .
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 03-23-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    Hello everyone ,
    Due to some personal issues i had to stop my cycle on first week.
    I did two pins in total 200mg each , so 400mg/week of test - enanthate ,stopped after the 1st week.
    Questions :
    1) Do i need to run pct?
    2) since i didnt use arimidex (i was planning to use it after 3rd pin) , will my E2 be good ? do i have to worry ?
    3) when will the test will be completely out of my system ?
    4) when my system will start working again like before ?

P.S :right now a week has past since my last pin and i believe i feel weird due to anxiety i had if things will be back to normal .
    I ll start my cycle in the upcoming winter since this summer i ll have alot of stuff in my mind since i am getting my 2nd MsC and i ll be too busy to monitor myself and have proper rest and nutrition .
    If you just pinned twice you should be good.
    Just chill out you are not going to die. You are just freaking out . You will be fine. Prob don’t need pct neither

Blog Entries
    you will be fine just stopping cold turkey no pct needed...what you need to do is just relax now what's done is done and time will fix any issues but after one week you should be feeling nothing so its really all in your head...is the anxiety the reason why you are bailing out? just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    you will be fine just stopping cold turkey no pct needed...what you need to do is just relax now what's done is done and time will fix any issues but after one week you should be feeling nothing so its really all in your head...is the anxiety the reason why you are bailing out? just curious...
    I had no anxiety when i started , but my mistake was that i didnt wait for bloodwork to show before i start ( i had my bloodwork done before i start) , anyway i had slightly elevated sgtp Only and 48% hematocrit which is fine but was lower a year ago .
    My main cause was that i ll be very stressed during summer , i am studying web development and currently on my 2nd MsC , exams are during summer plus i am working .
    Anyway , i want to be fully focused when i start cycle , 100% nutrition 100% on gym 100% on rest and i am 100% sure as well i wont achieve this during summer.
    I am also in a good state as of now 192cm Height 87kg 10% or less BF , training 6 years straight with pin point nutritioning , 24 years old.

Also thnx alot for your replies

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    I had no anxiety when i started , but my mistake was that i didnt wait for bloodwork to show before i start ( i had my bloodwork done before i start) , anyway i had slightly elevated sgtp Only and 48% hematocrit which is fine but was lower a year ago .
    My main cause was that i ll be very stressed during summer , i am studying web development and currently on my 2nd MsC , exams are during summer plus i am working .
    Anyway , i want to be fully focused when i start cycle , 100% nutrition 100% on gym 100% on rest and i am 100% sure as well i wont achieve this during summer.
    I am also in a good state as of now 192cm Height 87kg 10% or less BF , training 6 years straight with pin point nutritioning , 24 years old.
    sounds like you have your head in the right place very smart decision there is always time later...good call...and good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    sounds like you have your head in the right place very smart decision there is always time later...good call...and good luck...
    appreciate alot thank you.
    Btw , i am gonna have some more blood tests the upcoming week (2 weeks after last pin) , to make sure everything is alright ,it wont include testosterone etc , can i expect a change in my bloods after pinning twice ?

Thread Information