Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Going from Prohormone to first cycle

Kam10e is offline New Member

Going from Prohormone to first cycle

I’ve done a few cycles of a Prohormone “Methylstenbolone” and am looking to move to the real thing. I know Test is going to be what you all recommend running for my first cycle. I’m wanting to do 16 week cycle, what do y’all recommend on a cut? Also can someone point me in the right direction for a supplier. I had VVlabs on my list but it seems they got busted... please help😭

Kam10e is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kam10e View Post
    I’ve done a few cycles of a Prohormone “Methylstenbolone” and am looking to move to the real thing. I know Test is going to be what you all recommend running for my first cycle. I’m wanting to do 16 week cycle, what do y’all recommend on a cut? Also can someone point me in the right direction for a supplier. I had VVlabs on my list but it seems they got busted... please help��
    Just read that “fishing” is against rules...sorry but I need some help...I’m looking to compete in classic physique. And I want to be on that IFBB level. Someone please get in touch with me

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    You want your first cycle to be a cut? that's different.. but ok, you should do 500mg TestE and half cycle run Winstrol , 2nd half run Anavar and see which you prefer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kam10e View Post
    Just read that “fishing” is against rules...sorry but I need some help...I’m looking to compete in classic physique. And I want to be on that IFBB level. Someone please get in touch with me
    The reason fishing isn't allowed should be obvious but since it is not to you let me tell you that you just invited every scammer here to contact you...the rule is for your protection...not everyone is as honest as you so be careful...
    cousinmuscles likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s most beneficial to bulk on first cycle. What’s your bf?

Thread Information