Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BlazingPhoenix

Thread: First Cycle - 50 years Old - Please help

BlazingPhoenix is offline New Member

Question First Cycle - 50 years Old - Please help

Quick back story. I’ve been an athlete and worked out all my life (college football, martial arts, etc...).
    I am now 50 years old and have a bad back, so work outs are limited. I am still in great shape. On the high end, I would estimate just below 20% BMI, 6’3” tall and 210lbs.
    With that said, I am married to a woman 10 years younger than me who was a model and looks amazing. Since we live on the beach, I want to look good for her. I know getting back to the shape I was in when able to fully work out and due to my age is impossible, so was thinking of doing a rip cycle.

I already started on Testaterone Injections. My thoughts were either Anavar , Winstrol , or Tren along with Novadex for PCT (last thing I want is boobs bigger than my wife’s, though that would be difficult as she is well endowed. LOL).

What are your suggestions? Which would be better for my age and limited workout capabilities? Should I add anything else to cycle like Clomid? What dosage for each and length of time?

Thank you.
    Last edited by BlazingPhoenix; 03-21-2018 at 10:29 AM.
    Rainman15 likes this.

Welcome to the forum and 50's are a GREAT time to cycle. I got you beat by almost 10 years and I'm prepping for my next show. For your first cycle you can't beat a Testosterone only cycle. Keep it simple.

500mg/wk of Test E (inject twice a week) + 250iu twice a week of HCG + Adex .25mg every other day = All for 12 weeks.
    Rest for 2 weeks after your last Test injection.
    PCT for 4 weeks with Nolvadex and Clomid. (40/20/20/20 and 100/50/50/50). If you're on TRT, you don't even need to PCT.

Good luck.

WOW, congrats. That’s awesome! What about adding Var or Win? Which is better?

Just save those for a future cycle. Run Test only cycles as many times as possible until you see less results. Then you add additional compounds to turbocharge your cycle. You'll get really good results if you tighten down your diet on your cycle. Test will make your protein synthesis much more efficient so you can build muscle faster. Don't be in a rush to build muscle. Take your time and you will have a much better experience in the long term.

Attachment 172072
    I’ve actually already run 3 cycles of test and think I’m tapped out, which is why I asked. I dropped down to 213lbs so I look like my profile pic, though with bigger arms and chest now, but stomach and waist look identical. My legs have no fat in them at all. Very fit and tight and love handles are also gone. At 50, I look better than a lot of 20 year olds on the beach, but I want to match my wife in how she looks (see attached pic) :-)

funny thing is that your profile says you have no cycle experience AND...
    your thread title says first cycle so...

I would recommend test only for a first cycle

I didn’t consider test as a cycle, but from previous response, it is, so I guess I do have experience. I was referring to actual steroids and really wanted to know which people thought was better between Anavar , Winstrol , and Trenadol based on my stats.
    Can anyone help with that please?
    Thank you.

If you want to add a second compound, I would recommend Anavar 50mg/ed or 60mg/ed for 6 weeks.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you want to add a second compound, I would recommend Anavar 50mg/ed or 60mg/ed for 6 weeks.
    Why Var over win? Less sides? Just curious and looking to learn.

Winny dries out the joints something serious. It's uncomfortable to run if one has any joint issues. Var is easier on the joints and gives a nice dry look.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingPhoenix View Post
    I didn’t consider test as a cycle, but from previous response, it is, so I guess I do have experience. I was referring to actual steroids and really wanted to know which people thought was better between Anavar , Winstrol , and Trenadol based on my stats.
    Can anyone help with that please?
    Thank you.
    How do U not consider Test a cycle . Pretty much the foundation of cycles period!
    Something smells fishy?!?!lol

Thread Information