Grosen17 is offline New Member

Cycle advice - 2nd round

Hey,
    I’m 29, 6ft & 220lb
    I have been a constantly lifter for about 10 years and did my first cycle a few years back. I am currently on a strict clean diet consisting of 5500 calories and I lift 6 days a week. I am looking to put on about 10-15 pounds so I’ve been looking into test e and/or prop with Ana. Any thoughts or recommendations? And if I did go with these for about 3 months, how much muscle mass would I keep?

And how do I post pictures?
    Thanks!

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Anavar is pretty mild and wont put much mass on you. It will help tighten you up though. What are your goals? A bulk or a cut? If you add 20lbs of mass during a (beginner) cycle you might keep 5-10lbs. It all depends on diet and training and even pct. There is no clear cut answer

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

This post pretty much tells you how to run a first cycle. If Austinite got a nickle for every time someone posted this link, he'd be rich.

The goal is to get to about 235 and cut down to 200. Would love to be able to add 20 and keep even 10 at the moment. At the point right now where i'm fighting for every pound gained...there's only so much chicken and rice one man can eat.
    I figure ill run test M/W/F while taking a low dose of ana each day for about 2-3 months

The picture below if it works is me at the moment. Haven't ran anything in about 3 years.

IMG_2116.jpg.pdf

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have an excellent build and are lean as hell already with veins on your quads even. Amazing work for only one cycle!

Cycles can't be run indefinitely, you get saturated and gains come to a stop. With enanthate or cypionate you start seeing results 4-5 maybe 6 weeks (varies between people) but most will not find much benefit from cycles longer than 12 max 14 weeks. With propionate it kicks in much faster since the propionate ester is smaller and gets broken down quicker - and you reach high levels of test in your blood much quicker... but you end up coming to an end much earlier, 8 weeks is probably where you will notice you aren't getting any new PRs in the gym any more.

Anavar is as mentioned not so impressive in terms of muscle gain, but it is horrible for your lipids, even at miniscule dosages. Testosterone on the other hand is very mild in that regard.

If you don't mind pinning frequently and the possibility of PIP, test prop is a logical choice, less time on, same gains... Check the thread Scotch mentioned the protocol is the same for propionate just less weeks on and pinning EOD.

Thanks man, been a long road. I only thought to take the ana for the water reduction benefit and not so much from a test perspective.
    i dont mind the pins but am not looking to become a cushion over here. i typically stuck with the buttocks. afraid the shoulders will leave me too sore to get some good lifts in.

could you run both tests at the same time and taper off the prop earlier while remaining on the E?

any advice is much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Grosen17 View Post
    Thanks man, been a long road. I only thought to take the ana for the water reduction benefit and not so much from a test perspective.
    i dont mind the pins but am not looking to become a cushion over here. i typically stuck with the buttocks. afraid the shoulders will leave me too sore to get some good lifts in.

could you run both tests at the same time and taper off the prop earlier while remaining on the E?

any advice is much appreciated!
    Use an AI properly and you won't get any bloat

Use more pinning sites to avoid getting scar tissue

Do you mean remain on the E as a trt dose then do cycles with prop? sure but in that case I would get scripted TRT just in case, don't want to rely on black market stuff forever and it is best to have a good doc check if your bloods are normal with your test dose... Not a good idea to have a high TRT dose as you'll may have issues later on.

Oh lol I get what you meant. Yes lots of people frontload with propionate . Then just keep pinning enanthate . Your cycle will "start" earlier and end earlier too.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosen17 View Post
    Hey,
    I’m 29, 6ft & 220lb
    I have been a constantly lifter for about 10 years and did my first cycle a few years back. I am currently on a strict clean diet consisting of 5500 calories and I lift 6 days a week. I am looking to put on about 10-15 pounds so I’ve been looking into test e and/or prop with Ana. Any thoughts or recommendations? And if I did go with these for about 3 months, how much muscle mass would I keep?

And how do I post pictures?
    Thanks!
    Ok so just to clarify man you said you did your first cycle a few years back, but you have used gear since then right?

Few years between cycles is like running two first cycles.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Few years between cycles is like running two first cycles.
    I think alpha maybe thinking the same thing as me, he's in perty darn good shape to not be on gear...lol

Thread Information