Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 3xwinner
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: TRT with Anavar

3xwinner is offline New Member

TRT with Anavar

I'm on TRT 200mg of Test C a week...been In the gym 9weeks strength is definitely up sex is great diet could be better... i want to add Anavar 50mg a day.... just to get more results. Is anavar a good choice to add ? I want to add for 8 weeks then continue with the 200mg of test a week..any suggestions on what to add for better results would be appreciative

TRT with Anavar

TRT with Anavar
    I'm on TRT 200mg of Test C a week...been In the gym 9weeks strength is definitely up sex is great diet could be better... i want to add Anavar 50mg a day.... just to get more results. Is anavar a good choice to add ? I want to add for 8 weeks then continue with the 200mg of test a week..any suggestions on what to add for better results would be appreciative
    JPI likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You’ve been working out for only 9 weeks?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anavar will do very little in terms of gains and it will crash your HDL, or "High Density Lipoprotein". HDL keeps your arteries clean and with too low HDL over time you risk your health... For anavar that gives so little gains it's not worth it. People often make the mistake thinking anavar is mild since it doesn't affect the liver but it is horrible for your lipids. Since you are on TRT and don't have to worry about PCT just do a test only cycle. Follow this https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I don’t know why you started 2nof the same thread but 9 weeks in the gym is no time at all to be cycling.

Fix up your diet in our diet section, that will get you more results.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I didn't even know there was a diet section..thanks

1sttime is offline New Member
    I just came off this trt 150 2x's a week and 60mgs of anavar , my lipids are royally fuck and it has me freaking the fuck out!!! all other bloods were good

If you've been in the gym for only 9 weeks while on TRT, give yourself more time. Say, 6 months for your body to acclimate to the TRT. Then you can run a blast at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Run an AI and HCG during cycle. Don't need PCT.
    3xwinner likes this.

Thread Information