Hey guys, as you can tell by the title, I'm 21 and I'm on my 2nd cycle right now of Test E and Deca , 500mg/week and 300mg/week respectively for 12 weeks. Doing standard 12.5 mg of Aromasin EOD and 0.5 mg of Caber per week, showing no sides besides a little bit of acne on my back.

My first cycle was a test e only cycle at 400 mg/week and I gained significant results from that. I did that cycle from September-December (12 weeks) and went gained 16 lbs (from 150lbs to 166 lbs, I'm 5'5" btw). That was right after my contest (which I did natty) in the NPC doing classic physique, hence why I weighed so little. I had about 4 years of bodybuilding experience before then.

I took about two months off after PCT from my first cycle and then hopped back on again. I recovered just fine with Nolva at 20 mg per day for 4 weeks. This cycle is going just fine as well, as I'm about a month into it. Please guys, don't hassle me about how young I am, I fully accept the consequences of starting at a young age and have done my research (though more knowledge is always better, hence why I'm coming to you guys for help).

So my question for you guys is...Why would it be so bad to blast and cruise at this age? I always hear that it's really bad and that you shouldn't even consider it, but nobody ever says why. It's just something I thought of recently. I understand that it's a life-long commitment. I feel like this would be so much easier/cheaper than paying for PCT stuff constantly and suffering through recovery and going through a yo-yo effect, when I know I'll be doing AAS for a while (my goal is to become an IFBB pro in Classic Physique).

I feel like cruising at 150 mg/week of test e wouldn't be so harmful for me, given that's a TRT dose, no? I have naturally "low" test, even though it's still classified as normal on the ranges (approximately 320ish every time I've tested it over the past few years as a natty). So I feel like my natty test sucks anyway, why not just feel this good all the time, whilst keeping my cruise at a safe and reasonable dosage and duration?

Please give me honest answers guys. I'm really curious as to why. But please don't roast me for asking a "stupid" question. I just can't seem to find the answer anywhere else.

Stats:

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 178 lbs
BF%: 11.3% (Tested by DXA)

Thanks guys!

Zach