xTyson is offline Junior Member

Cut Test E 300 to 250

Little help please. Anyone know how I would dilute Test E 300 down to 250? Stung pretty good, more than I thought it might.. Actually more than anything ever has lol.. I can't find a decent calc online anymore since basskiller site isn't working or available apparently. Know this is the wrong section, nobody is in the lab and I'm due for a dose.

I was thinking about 3c of GSO might be enough to dilute 50c of test e down close to 250mg? I've got 25c in each bottle, so I figure roughly 1.5c per 25c would work? Also I used .02 BA and .18 BB during mix, those % haven't been rough for me in the past.

Thanks everyone

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Just mix in GSO with each shot to dilute for the PIP. Its super easy. Do it right in the syringe.

You have 50cc of 300mg/cc of Test. So you have a total of 1500mg of Test. If you want 250mg/cc you need to add 10cc of GSO. You'll end up with 60cc of 250mg/cc Test. I do have to say that there is little difference between 300mg and 250mg of Test.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You have 50cc of 300mg/cc of Test. So you have a total of 1500mg of Test. If you want 250mg/cc you need to add 10cc of GSO. You'll end up with 60cc of 250mg/cc Test. I do have to say that there is little difference between 300mg and 250mg of Test.
    agreed^^

its not likely the concentration of testosterone causing the pain

its more than likely the amount or types of solvents and alcohols used and ratios

Thread Information