eng236 is offline New Member

redness 3 days after 1st ever injection in leg

ok so I injected 250mg of test e into my leg (1cc). pain didn't start for about 4 hours. the day after it was a little red hot no swelling. day 3 there is very slight slight like very slight it is a little hot but very little pain to the touch. should I be worried about infection?. I took ibuprofen last night and when I woke up there was nothing but I forgot to take one this morning and it flared up to about where it was. it isn't a big lump

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it’s hot to the touch that’s not a good sign. What brand was it? Did you use an alcohol swab?

it was slightly hot. local UGL and used alcohol swab. injected in upper outer quad but no pain when walking/flexing it which is why I'm not 100% sold on the idea it might be a an infection

I would go get antibiotics. Waiting to find out could let it spread and become a bigger problem. Likely poorly manufactured gear whether it’s an infection or not.

would amoxicillin work? I got a chit ton of it

XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Its probably just inflammation i dont think its an infection but i cant tell tell just from ur assumption , talk to a doc if it worsens blood mirror will tell if its an infection

It happens sometimes especially pinning into virgin muscle. I didn't pin my quads for years and when I pinned them it was red and sore for almost a week. Don't panic, just keep your eye on it.

Amoxicillin should work if it isn’t improving.

cody199477 is offline New Member
    Well how long is the needle your injecting with? Maby you accident pinned it into fat? Or it could be that your body isn’t responding well to what’s in the gear, maby the oil, maby the solvents or like the other guy said could just be a reaction to pinning virgin muscle? Post a pic, might be an infection as well

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Give it 5-7 days, if your still concerned go see your doc!

Better safe than sorry bud

michael30 is offline Member
    You most likely didnt go deep enough or some of your gear leaked towards the surface while injecting or pulling the needle out. I inject my trt sub q alot. It gets red and slightly inflammed all the time. Even my dr prescribed watson test c. It is common if not injected i.m. just keep an eye on it.

Thread Information