CAADsprint is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol low dosing during a daily cycle

Hey all

So I started on a clenbuterol about three days ago and Honestly love the breathing benefits. Fallowing any guide here you ramp up clenbuterol then have some days off

Planning on taking it daily at probably 40mcg while probably never exceeding 80mcg daily. Looking online you can't find anything on taking it daily for super long periods of time. You do find some info that does say 40mcg daily is what you do for breathing but non never go into detail about potential health problems or side effects.

Im asking because if I take it daily then start a dianabol cycle with testosterone will I need to be worried about anything? Spent some time reading the clen guide here and learned about ephedrine. Yet ephedrine is super easy to fuck up right?
    Last edited by CAADsprint; 03-27-2018 at 10:10 PM.

Me and ephedrine dont get along very well so ive always stayed away from it. Im sure someone here has much more experience with it.
    What are you taking it for? Breathing/respiratory dosages will differ from weight loss doaages im sure.
    Ive run clen and clen-t3 with pretty good results. 40 mcg is a fairly low dose, you may be able to avoid any sides. General rules of thumb- keep a close eye on blood pressure and heart rate, they will increase either way but dont want them to get into dangerous territory. Increase water intake to offset cramping. Keep taurine on hand, take 3g-5g a day of you run into cramping, believe me it helps.
    Generally run clen for 2wks on and at least 2 wks off. Some do 2 days on 2 days off but this method didnt work as well for me. No prob running with aas as long as you keep an eye on your vitals

Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    Hey all

So I started on a clenbuterol about three days ago and Honestly love the breathing benefits. Fallowing any guide here you ramp up clenbuterol then have some days off
    If you run ketotifen with the clen, you don't have to cycle it. Just keep taking the clen throughout your cycle.

Planning on taking it daily at probably 40mcg while probably never exceeding 80mcg daily. Looking online you can't find anything on taking it daily for super long periods of time. You do find some info that does say 40mcg daily is what you do for breathing but non never go into detail about potential health problems or side effects.
    My clen cycle ramped from 40mcg to 120mcg everyday. I was shaking, cramping, sweating, irritable, and couldn't sleep. The lack of sleep made me grumpy at work. Not a good experience but I did get down from 14% to 8%. I wanted to see what would happen if I ran clen at 40mcg/ed + Keto. I was wondering if a low dose of clen combined with diet and cardio would help me lose fat. Yep, it does. It took me longer to achieve my goal but one can lose fat at 40mcg/ed of clen. My .02

Im asking because if I take it daily then start a dianabol cycle with testosterone will I need to be worried about anything? Spent some time reading the clen guide here and learned about ephedrine. Yet ephedrine is super easy to fuck up right?
    Ephedrine by itself is "meh". Combine the Ephedrine with caffeine and aspirin and you have a good thermogenic. If you're taking clen I wouldn't bother with the ephedrine. You don't want to have a heart attack.

Thread Information