Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577

Thread: First Cycle Revision and Advice

biga07 is offline New Member

First Cycle Revision and Advice

I hate to be this guy who asks if his first cycle looks okay, but better safe than sorry. I have been researching the past month and considering whether I wanted to take the leap and I believe it is the path I am going to take after hitting a plateau.

Ht Wt: 6'3 195
    BF%: 15-20%?
    XP: Serious lifting for 3 years. Made gains of around 25 pounds since I started. Diet and training seem in check
    I have yet to get blood work done. I am waiting till I get opinions on my cycle and finalize my plan before I go through with bloodwork, however i will get it done before, during, and after cycle.
    Cycle:

Week 1-10 Test Enanthate 250mg (2x/wk)
    Week 1-10 Hcg 250mg (2x/wk)
    Week 1-12 Arimidex 0.25mg EOD (adjust accordingly)
    Week 12-16 Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Also with hcg, I was curious as to whether I should take it through my whole cycle (wk 1-10) or till pct (wk 1-12), or if it should be switched around any other way. Any other recommendations are appreciated!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are very young and should really read up on the dangers of taking steroids at a young age. 195 is still quite light for 6’3”.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is an excellent read for you: https://forums.steroid.com/education...-steroids.html

We can help you with other things like training and diet. Your natural test is at its highest and you can still get more training experience, there are lots of gains to be made naturally... Check the training and diet section and post up your training and diet too...

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    as far as your question, perfect cycle outline. hug 1-12. stop 3 days before PCT.

yes your too young.

As much as you may not want to hear it big, these guys are steering you right. You gotta understand, your body is still working on completing the "hardwiring" of your hpta and endocrine system. At your age, if you throw it outta whack now, its possible to have permanent or long term problems.
    Like cous said, your natural test is about the highest it will ever be, and you can work wonders with it now with some adjustments to diet and training.
    Just my 2 cents
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Grumpo is offline New Member
    I did the same exact cycle as yours for my first cycle at the same age. Only change is I used hcg 2xweek at 250 ius. I’d reccomend the same.
    Also unless you plan on blasting and cruising and chasing down a dream to become a professional bodybuilder/ lifter and making a living in the fitness industry I’d honestly hold off bro.
    I said the same thing everyone else has of just doing one cycle and staying off for a long time.
    But I haven’t been off since I took that first shot. And although my physique is much more developed and my total in powerlifting went up 300lbs I have tons of acne marks on my arms and back.

Take this for what you want I was in your shoes not too long ago. Currently just turned 22 and have been running over 500 test since your age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpo View Post
    I did the same exact cycle as yours for my first cycle at the same age. Only change is I used hcg 2xweek at 250 ius. I’d reccomend the same.
    Also unless you plan on blasting and cruising and chasing down a dream to become a professional bodybuilder/ lifter and making a living in the fitness industry I’d honestly hold off bro.
    I said the same thing everyone else has of just doing one cycle and staying off for a long time.
    But I haven’t been off since I took that first shot. And although my physique is much more developed and my total in powerlifting went up 300lbs I have tons of acne marks on my arms and back.

Take this for what you want I was in your shoes not too long ago. Currently just turned 22 and have been running over 500 test since your age

Watch out for high red blood cell count. 500mg test per week will cause much more erythropoiesis (production of red blood cells) than normal test levels... You should get blood work done to check things... For your own good. High RBC= thick blood = high BP and risk for clotting = poof dead. Just check it... A good read on blood pressure: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-pressure.html

You might have put yourself in lifetime TRT especially considering the age you started... At least get it scripted so you get pharmaceutical grade and have a doctor do bloods and check your health.

Grumpo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Watch out for high red blood cell count. 500mg test per week will cause much more erythropoiesis (production of red blood cells) than normal test levels... You should get blood work done to check things... For your own good. High RBC= thick blood = high BP and risk for clotting = poof dead. Just check it... A good read on blood pressure: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-pressure.html

You might have put yourself in lifetime TRT especially considering the age you started... At least get it scripted so you get pharmaceutical grade and have a doctor do bloods and check your health.
    Yeah I got bloods done
    A lot of the test turned to be underdosed
    Was taking 500 but test only came back at like 1700 so it was basically right outside the top of the normal range.

Blood counts have also always been in range:
    Thanks for the concern bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpo View Post
    Yeah I got bloods done
    A lot of the test turned to be underdosed
    Was taking 500 but test only came back at like 1700 so it was basically right outside the top of the normal range.

Blood counts have also always been in range:
    Thanks for the concern bro!

You're welcome, not uncommon for black market stuff to be underdosed, fake, if you're unlucky even unsterile...

Thread Information