Interest in peptide use?

I was gonna post this in hgh section but wasnt sure which section it belonged. If anyone is interested in some info and results of peptides let me know and ill post my progress.

Had some fall into my lap from a friend thats out of training for a while due to an accident so figured i would give them a shot. I know there is alot of info out there, but doesnt seem like too much on real world results, so figured i would keep track of mine. He just recd his pack today so handed it to me to run, good deal for me either way. He figures since he cant use it, he will use me as a guinea pig and decide whether to gibe it a shot at a later date.

Ghrp-6- 100mcg 3xday- total 300 mcg
    Cjc-1295 w/o dac - 100mcg 3xday- total 300 mcg
    Hexarelin- 50mcg 3xday )possible increase to 100mcg per day)- total 150mcg
    Frag 176-191- 250mcg-2xday- total 500mcg

Im planning on running the frag for 30 days, the ghrh/ghrp combo for 30 days, pulling out the hexarelin after 2 wks then maybe adding back in. Then will see how it looks around the 30 day mark and decide from there on continuing all, some, or none, based on eye test only.

Thoughts? Interest?
    Last edited by Dannyboy51577; 03-28-2018 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Correct mistake on dosage

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    I was gonna post this in hgh section but wasnt sure which section it belonged. If anyone is interested in some info and results of peptides let me know and ill post my progress.

Had some fall into my lap from a friend thats out of training for a while due to an accident so figured i would give them a shot. I know there is alot of info out there, but doesnt seem like too much on real world results, so figured i would keep track of mine. He just recd his pack today so handed it to me to run, good deal for me either way. He figures since he cant use it, he will use me as a guinea pig and decide whether to gibe it a shot at a later date.

Ghrp-6- 100mcg 3xday
    Cjc-1295 w/o dac - 100mcg 3xday
    Hexarelin- 50mcg 3xday )possible increase to 100mcg per day)
    Frag 176-191- 500mcg 2xday

Im planning on running the frag for 30 days, the ghrh/ghrp combo for 30 days, pulling out the hexarelin after 2 wks then maybe adding back in. Then will see how it looks around the 30 day mark and decide from there on continuing all, some, or none, based on eye test only.

Thoughts? Interest?
    I am interested. How did you arrive at the qty’s? Specifically the frag. Does it make a difference if it is one time at the full qty as opposed to 2x day?
    I have seen both ways recommended and I am just once per day however I have changed many things like taking frag early in the morning resulting in working out in a fasted state which in itself makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Charger- i just looked at the post- i meant it as 250mcg 2x/day for total of 500mcg/day. I went through a few hours of explanations, research, etc etc, and the consensus for frag seemed to be 250mcg/day, up to 600/day, with 500mcg/day most common.
    From everything i can find, consensus seems to be a half hr half life, with peak concentrations 2-6hrs after administration. Apparently it doesnt keep stable levels naturally or from exogenous administration. So i just figured if it hits peak concentration that long after injection, then twice a day would keep it circulating more than once. Who knows if thats going to be more or less effective though.

Thread Information