Kaciokas123 is offline New Member

Test results for test/estrogen and ai dose advice needed!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8A9FBC02-292C-4E04-AC6D-19E96A58125A.png 
Views:	126 
Size:	165.0 KB 
ID:	172141Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8A9FBC02-292C-4E04-AC6D-19E96A58125A.png 
Views:	126 
Size:	165.0 KB 
ID:	172141Hello guys,im new to this ,and i have seen there is many guys who know well what they doing.so i need your opinion on my test results and if i should change something (ai dose )or leave how it is.
    At the moment im running test p/npp
    At 150/100 mg eod and started with airimedex 0.25mg eod.after 2 weeks in (because im running cycle for 6weeks)i did blood test for test /e2 to see where my levels are:results came in as you see.does estrogen seems okay or i should try to increase my airimedex dosge to 0.5 eod?or its overkill?thank you for anwsers

Your e2 looks fine if im converting correctly- should convert to 34-35 in ng/dl if my math is correct. Dont have conversion table im front of me at work. I will have to look up conversion for nmol for the test, but that looks ridiculously high

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't change your AI dose that is a good E2 level. But edit out your personal info from the pics

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Your e2 looks fine if im converting correctly- should convert to 34-35 in ng/dl if my math is correct. Dont have conversion table im front of me at work. I will have to look up conversion for nmol for the test, but that looks ridiculously high
    33.78 Estradiol pg/mL pmol/L Unit Conversion -- EndMemo

Kaciokas123 is offline New Member
    Thank you guys that really helped meye i know the test looks way too high,maybe that was the spike of test i injected night before

Hey cous- do you have the conversion for his test handy? I dont have acess to check it now, maybe im wrong but i thought conversion was like 28:1. But i have to be wrong, that would put his test at like 14000

Thread Information