Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Power Stack Clen + T3 15 Days | DNP didn't come...

jamesradio is offline New Member

Exclamation Power Stack Clen + T3 15 Days | DNP didn't come...

So as the title suggests, my provider for DNP mixed up products and accidentally send me 2 packs of T3 (60 tabs total 25mg) instead of DNP which is kind of a bummer because I've been prepping for a cycle I would like to start yesterday really (just came in the mail today).

Sidenote: I emailed him and he is sending me the DNP at no cost which is awesome.

Anyways....
    Like I said I wanted to start a cycle already and have an entire extra pack of clen at home so I decided I'm going to stack them together starting tomorrow for a semi-intense 15 day cycle.

I will be supplementing with Multi vitamin, Vitamin C, Fish Oil, Electrolyte tablets garcinia cambogia (to eliminate sugar cravings)

My only concern is that the clen wont be super benifitial because I ended my last cycle only a week ago (instead of the 2 week wait... although I do have Bendaryl on lock lol)

Height: 6' 2"
    Weight: 190lbs

Diet will be limited to 1700 (typically 2200)
    60 protein/ 30 fat / 30 carb

Going to try making sure I dont eat too close to bed (which is always a problem for me being a college student who works at a bar...) (Also going to cut out alcohol and weed)

Workout will consist of a lot of easy cardio such as walking/jogging (do not want to strain my heart and my only gym membership is HIIT style) and basic morning maintence such as push-ups/ pull ups/ sit ups/ planks, etc.

Dosage below (all in mg)

CLEN T3
    Day 1: 40 Day 1: 25
    Day 2: 60 Day 2: 25
    Day 3: 80 Day 3: 50
    Day 4: 100 Day 4: 50
    Day 5: 100 Day 5: 75
    Day 6: 120 Day 6: 100
    Day 7: 120 Day 7: 125
    Day 8: 140 Day 8: 125
    Day 9: 140 Day 9: 150
    Day 10: 140 Day 10: 150
    Day 11: 120 Day 11: 125
    Day 12: 100 Day 12: 100
    Day 13: 80 Day 13: 75
    Day 14: 60 Day 14: 50
    Day 15: 40 Day 15: 25

(I would consider going longer than 14-15 days on my next cycle but I am going on a trip in 20 days and do not want to be gross and bloated while I am away on the beach)

*will be drinking an obnoxious amount of water and sweating in my bed *

Would love to know what ya'll think and feel free to shoot over any suggestions.

riks is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    for stress release and gud heart rate try garcinia cambogia pills i am also using them through a brand maxgar

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    jeepers
    dnp , clen and t3.

why?

I dont think he had planned on doing all 3, just got the t3 by mistake. Never used dnp myself, but those are high enough dosages of t3 and clen to get ur heart serious thumpin and insides cookin. Wouldnt be adding dnp into that mix. I got decent enough results on 100mcg t3 and 100mcg clen.

Blog Entries
    Garcinia cambogia anyone heard abt it

Blog Entries
    Garcinia cambogia is a great product which help to stop sugar cravings and give a great weight loss product.

Thread Information