gangen is offline Junior Member

Dust in bottom of test e vial?

Have around 3ml leger and see small things that look like dust to me, i noticed this last time i injected too and some sent in my foot and didnt care too much. Is this normal? I keep everything saniticed

gjshivam is offline New Member
    where do you keep your gear buddy

Quote Originally Posted by gjshivam View Post
    where do you keep your gear buddy
    Not in a dusty envoirement
    Last edited by gangen; 03-30-2018 at 06:51 AM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    How are you getting dust in your vial? Are you sure it is dust and not pieces from the top from drawing the oil? My question to you would be what gauge are you drawing with and are you re-using that needle for each draw? Every time a pin goes in a vial it dulls it some. I know you said you keep everything sanitized, but some people do try and cut corners and if the draw needle is not going into your skin you may think this is still sanitary.
    I use an 18g to draw and a 21g to inject and have never had particles in my vials. One more thing, you may have some pins with burs that are catching on the top as you pass through it and making micro tears which is putting pieces in your vial.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    How are you getting dust in your vial? Are you sure it is dust and not pieces from the top from drawing the oil? My question to you would be what gauge are you drawing with and are you re-using that needle for each draw? Every time a pin goes in a vial it dulls it some. I know you said you keep everything sanitized, but some people do try and cut corners and if the draw needle is not going into your skin you may think this is still sanitary.
    I use an 18g to draw and a 21g to inject and have never had particles in my vials. One more thing, you may have some pins with burs that are catching on the top as you pass through it and making micro tears which is putting pieces in your vial.
    I never reuse and i also use a 18g and a 23g to inject, im not 100% sure it is dust, it can be a little bit from the cap. Can i still use ut?

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    It’s only 3 ml. Toss it

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you filter it through a 0,22 micron filter you can use it, otherwise, don’t.
    If it’s pieces of something in there you don’t want to inject that, might never leave your body, just travel with blood vessels until it reaches small enough vessel to lodge.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    interesting topic.

I have a similar issue it goes like this.

I bought a bottle of sterile filtered GSO (100ml) to cut my E500 with

I hated having to keep jabbing the large 100ml jug, so I decided to fill a sterile 10ml capped vial with it.

I draw out the 100ml jug with a 18g filter needle. and put into 10ml vial with a regular 18g needle.

in that 10ml vial its full of floaters
    the 100ml jug has none.

leads me to believe its from media in filter needle

food for thought

cody199477 is offline New Member
    When you draw from it flip the vial completely upside down, wait until the particles settle to the bottom by the rubber stopper. Make sure the needle is far in the vial so when you draw it into the syringe you don’t get any chance of the particles going in it... or just chuck it since it’s only 3ml

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Is it possible the source or chemist accidently made it to strong and it has crystals in the vial ?

Thread Information