gjshivam is offline New Member

4th cycle advice check my layout

hi im going to run this cycle from next month need some advice plz check my cycle layout
    test e 375mg/week 1-14 week
    deca 375mg/week 1-12 week
    winny 50mg ed 11-16 week
    proviron 50mg ed 1-16 week
    hcg 1000ius/week 13-16 week
    caber 0.25mg e3d 1-12 week (if required)
    aromasin 12.5mg eod whole cycle 1-20 week
    liver support NAC WITH MILK THISTLE AND LIV 52

PCT 17-22 Week total 6 weeks
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    ai 12.5 for 4 weeks
    milk thistle and liv 52

Slo-Niacin or Endur-Acin
    Red Yeast Rice
    NAC
    MK-7
    and other stuff too fish oil vitamin d3 vitamin b complex multivitamin digestive enzymes
    my stats 5'8'' 171lbs 27yr training 6 years bf 11%
    eating 3k cal 300gm protein 250gm carbs
    Last edited by gjshivam; 04-03-2018 at 06:00 AM.

Bodybuilding5 is offline New Member
    You mess with tren ace at all?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What are your goals for this cycle?

What's the objective of your cycle? Deca holds water so it's normally used during a bulking cycle. Winny pulls water out so is used in a cutting cycle..

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What are your goals for this cycle? I am not a fan of Liv 52 or milk thistle. I would run Nac and TUDCA. TUDCA while on an oral cycle and NAC year round. Also run HCG while on cycle, 500 per week.

gjshivam is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    What are your goals for this cycle?
    i want to bulk but not too much thats why ending with winny and whole cycle proviron so i can look dry at end of my cycle...........in my county TUDCA is not available so only option to get it is order it from other country costing me too much as i have to pay custom 100% on tablet form plus shipping almost equal to whole cycle gear amount.....dont want to use HCG for entire cycle as it also can desensitize LH if used for long time thats why ending it just before PCT to kickstart my test production....ill be on low salt diet and some natural remedies to detoxify my liver like garlic and other stuff
    Last edited by gjshivam; 04-03-2018 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gjshivam View Post
    i want to bulk but not too much thats why ending with winny and whole cycle proviron so i can look dry at end of my cycle...........
    If you want to bulk a little why not just run Test only at 500mg and drop the Deca? Less water and good muscular development.

in my county TUDCA is not available so only option to get it is order it from other country costing me too much as i have to pay custom 100% on tablet form plus shipping almost equal to whole cycle gear amount.....dont want to use HCG for entire cycle as it also can desensitize LH if used for long time thats why ending it just before PCT to kickstart my test production....
    HCG is water soluble and will leave your system within 24 hours. You can run HCG right to the end of your cycle. You still have to rest 2 weeks before you start PCT so that's more than enough time to recover from HCG.

ill be on low salt diet and some natural remedies to detoxify my liver like garlic and other stuff
    Low salt diet is great to lose water weight. I eat <1500mg of salt per day when I am cutting.

Thread Information