Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gmanaus
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Cycle progress

Luttrj is offline Associate Member

Cycle progress

I've been on 250mg e4d of test cyp for 5 weeks now along with 40mg ed of var for the past 2 weeks. Ive had good strength gains and have lost a bunch of belly fat. Really coming along good as I had hoped.
    Although the past 2 days I've felt weak and without energy. I did have sexual sides again and took Armidex last night and tonight all was well. Could estrogen levels also cause lethargy?
    Overall I'm happy so far. 42 and getting pimples is a little foreign but not a bother.

Sure high level can make u lethargic. On top of that, you are increasing workload on your body. Good test and e2 levels and a little recovery go a long way.

Gmanaus is offline New Member
    I’m in my 4th week of test 500 blend, pin every Thursday pm Monday am, felt lethargic, no energy and started taking aromasin 12.5 E.D., felt better within a week and got blood work done. Estrogen 22, everything else was good and free Testosterone was 3349. So in my experience listen to the body and get bloods done, only way to know for sure.
    Luttrj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmanaus View Post
    I’m in my 4th week of test 500 blend, pin every Thursday pm Monday am, felt lethargic, no energy and started taking aromasin 12.5 E.D., felt better within a week and got blood work done. Estrogen 22, everything else was good and free Testosterone was 3349. So in my experience listen to the body and get bloods done, only way to know for sure.
    I go for bw on the 13th

For whatever reason, aroumd my 3rd wk or so, i always get to draggin ass for a wk or two. No idea why, nothing changes. I always chalked it up to my levels getting up and body adjusting. Then around end of wk 4 it goes away and i feel great going forward. I have had low and high estrogen at one point or another, and it kicks my ass, makes me drag somethin terrible for couple days
    Luttrj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    For whatever reason, aroumd my 3rd wk or so, i always get to draggin ass for a wk or two. No idea why, nothing changes. I always chalked it up to my levels getting up and body adjusting. Then around end of wk 4 it goes away and i feel great going forward. I have had low and high estrogen at one point or another, and it kicks my ass, makes me drag somethin terrible for couple days
    That's gotta be my problem. Just gonna push through it.

mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    Keep us updated, I'm also getting ready for a 1st cycle so good to hear what you are going through.

It takes a few weeks for the Test Cyp to kick in. You're amoritizing the Test to estrogen right now. You should just maintain a .25mg/eod of Adex to keep your E2 in check. Keep going on your cycle and good to hear things are going well for you.
    Luttrj likes this.

Thread Information