Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: First cycle help

Currymuncha is offline New Member

First cycle help

Hi everyone,

I started my first cycle two weeks ago of 650mg Tren E / 900mg Test E and am getting good pumps at the gym and beginning to sweat alot. This is my first cycle and i am 21 years old, and want to end the cycle on week 12. From Sydney Australia and 100% confirmed that the gear is real.

Each time i am gyming i am lifting heavier, and i am eating lean and well, however the progress is very minimum. When will i start to see some major differences in my body? I am 165CM and 74KG right now.

Also, will i need to train abs or will the tren melt the fat off my stomach lol so i don't need to. any help is appreciated, right now i have completely no side-effects, and if anything, Tren is making me more happier/energetic.

Thanks.

Man, to jump into somethin like tren and high test right away, at 21, is asking for trouble. Considering you already started, if you are dead set on keeping this going like this, i would drop those dosages right away. You have no idea what that amount ofnthose compounds are gonna do to you

Hey Man,

Thanks for the reply. I think my body is taking it quite well. Have no side effects, e.g can sleep well, no roid rage or excessive sweating. Can confirm the gear is 100% real as well (bionichpharma brand).

On thursday it will be my third week and wanted to know when i would start see some real results. Also, i do have a little fat on my stomach, will that go with tren just by training hard on the weights/

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    That is not a first cycle run. You'd be wise to research some more and read the articles ScotchGuard posted.

Ditto. I understand you dont feel anything negative yet, you are only in your 3rd wk. You havent been on long enough for levels to build. I would suggest reading the above suggestions, a few times. And if you are gonna continue at those dosages first time around, if you do suffer from any negative sides, chances are good they will hit you all at once. Its your rodeo, i would still suggest not getting into aas at 21 yo, but looks like that ship has sailed, but at the very least dropping those dosages

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Week 4-6 will tell you if the gear is 100% and how your body is going to handle those kind of doses.

Bodybuilding5 is offline New Member
    Anybody messing with tren ace on this forum?

Blog Entries
    so how long you been "gyming" before you decided a pro level cycle was necessary and right for you...what you are doing is ridiculous...where do you go from here on your next cycle? seeing as you found beginner doses not enough...enjoy yourself now cus there will be consequences disrupting your still developing HPTA and endocrine systems at 21yrs old...I know your an adult but with your lack of knowledge and experience I weep for your future...

Hey guys

Thanks everyone for your concern. I have multiple friends who've done many cycles help me. They pin me, make sure i eat and train right, and so far everything is going well. I am feeling great if anything, and feel more productive during the day with completely NO side effects. My other friend who started same time as me and did 3-4 cycles , is having roid rage + tren sweat etc (WHICH I AM NOT getting).

Moving aside, this cycle will be 10 weeks long, and i don't wish to do another cycle for few months more. my PCT will be HCG nolva and clomid, and i have everything planned for that. If side effects come, i will drop or stop my cycle all together, but right now i've gained 4.5kgs, im shredding like crazy, and everytime i hit the gym, i am lifting stronger than before.

My question initially was this. I started roughly 10march and pin twice a week. When will the test/tren kick in and be at its maximum capacity. And what should i do to maintain i get abs during this entire cycle?

It is my first proper cycle (ive done prohormones and anavar tablets before) and honestly never gained this much progress in just half a month. I am interested to see how i will be by week 10 and when my strength and gains will be at its max.

Any help is appreciated. BTW i am now 22.

Mjvalles89 is offline New Member
    Yea bro, test only for your first cycle. Research and other people’s experiences will confirm this. Don’t be impatient. Best of luck

I did a test cycle 6months ago, Test prop but i dont think i did it right. I learnt alot from then and realised that i wasn't even pinning my glutes properly (i used to get oil bumps all over my leg). So i really didn't count that cycle because i did NOT do it properly.

Now my friends are jabbing me, and i have support from everyone so its much better

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    This has disaster written all over it, you Aussies.

I don’t think you will want to listen to the right advice so I’m not sure why you actually started a thread but in answer to your only real question in your opening post - about week 4-6. That’s also when your side effects will kick in big time.

Good luck
    RoxRunner likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

We'll ive already started and its going to be a month since i started very soon. Everything is going SMOOTHLY so i don't see why not to continue right now. I have strength gains of over 30% across my previous all time highs before i started pinning.

I will keep you guys updated, especially once i cross week 6. Thanks all for your advice and help!

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    That's a lot of tren man

Thread Information