BenTren is offline Banned

Second Cycle planning

So this is going to be my second cycle. my first cycle was pretty simple 250mg of Test/E every 3.5 days for 8 weeks no HCG or an AI with that (silly i know) with a little Nolva for 4 weeks after. Kept some gains but again didn't actually do it properly. Here's my second cycle plan with a little thought put into it and i just wanted expert opinions on when to dose correctly and timings etc. Here it is:

12 week Cycle:

-Test-E 250mg every 3.5 days 1-12 weeks
    -Decca 250mg every week may increase to 300 after week 5 up till 12(thoughts?)

on cycle support will consist of Aromasin 30mg/day for 1-4 weeks with dostinex at 250mg/ Every week then from week 5-12 just the dostinex at 250mg/ Every week.

Ill be doing 250iu of HCg every 3.5 days (500iu total) every week from week 1-12

and also ill be doing Arimidex from week 1-12 at 0.25mg and adjust accordingly up until 2nd day before PCT starts.

My PCT will be Nolva and Clomid for 4 weeks, can anyone recommend a good dose for these two? i've done research on them but i'm a bit stupid and confused haha, you take them both the same time every day right?

cheers

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your first cycle was too short. Just run 500mg test e per week again but for 12 weeks.

Find the First Cycle sticky and follow it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

i've done that i wanted to add a little more like deca for the dry look. But apart from that, does everything else look on point? such as dosages, timings and what im taking for PCT and on cycle support too? ill be doing blood work around 4 week into cycle.

EDIT: Also, can i inject the Deca and test the same day? and with the HCG do i have to split it up into two 250ui dosages or can it be one 500ui dose?
    Last edited by BenTren; 04-03-2018 at 03:35 AM.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Youll likely grow fine with just testosterone again.

Deca is a wet compound its not really a dryer. That would be something like masteron or winstrol .

The sooner you use heavy compounds the sooner you have to start climbing dosages. Take it slow. Its a marathon not a sprint.
    Slow and steady wins the race

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Youll likely grow fine with just testosterone again.

Deca is a wet compound its not really a dryer. That would be something like masteron or winstrol .

The sooner you use heavy compounds the sooner you have to start climbing dosages. Take it slow. Its a marathon not a sprint.
    Slow and steady wins the race
    ok ill stick to just the test for now then at 500mg a week. I should still be running the HCG and the AI and PCT. would you recommend running dbol at 40mg for the first 4 weeks also? i just want that extra boost.

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    Deca is low sides, go 500mg
    and think about blast and cruise, PCT Is shit

Quote Originally Posted by Aerospace View Post
    Deca is low sides, go 500mg
    and think about blast and cruise, PCT Is shit
    with some decision i've decided to go only test cycle for 12 weeks. But for the near future reference, if I were to stack Test and deca together a pct of

Clomid at 75/50/50/50 &
    Nolvadex at 40/20/20/20

wouldn't be sufficient? With all normal protocols of HCg and AI's during cycle?

Thread Information