Enriquesanchez is offline New Member

Question Anavar Winstrol stack for cutting

Hi All,

I have a question on a winny/var stack that i am looking to do, however i have not been able to find a direct answer to what my specific use case is.

I am looking to do a 6-7 week cycle of:

20mg - Winstrol
    50mg - Anavar

I am currently 220 lbs, 5'7. I am also currently intermittent fasting, and my body is in a state of ketosis, which I will be staying in during the cycle.

I want to know if 20mg of winny is enough, as i am seeing a lot of threads all over that say it should be 25mg. I am considering doing 30mg, but not sure if that is too much.

I have taken winny, test, and clenbuterol in the past (about 7-8 years ago). I am NOT interested in taking test as a base, but i have read that Winstrol actually creates free test, so i am not sure if i should be including a natural test builder along with the milk thistle and omega-3 fish oils i will also be taking during the cycle.

I look forward to your responses, and any constructive tips you might have. No need to tell me not to do this at all, as it's not going to change my mind. I just want to know the best way to efficiently cut on this stack. Thanks in advance!

20mg of winstrol will do little/nothing for you. Two orals in a cycle with no Test is not a healthy cycle. If you want to cut, take just the anavar @ 50mg to 75mg. The MOST important part of the cut cycle is the diet. Get a good diet worked up and follow it for 6 weeks.

yea, diet-wise i am good. I have already lost 30 lbs in just over a month since going Keto. I know that 20mg of winny by itself won't do anything, but i was figuring it would help enhance the var, as i have read in several other forums that's the case. I was just trying to see if I should take 30mg instead of 20. Also would love to get an answer about taking a natural test supplement with the other supplements i will be taking. thanks again

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Cut what? Years off your kidneys & liver?

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Cut what? Years off your kidneys & liver?

Lol
    yes, you got me

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    30 lbs in a month is already good and quick loss.......why not just ride that out until it's a lot harder to loose?

Obviously you are dead set on this stack. Not really the best option for a cut, but just my .02

My opinon would be to run a t3 and clen cycle first for 4 or 6 wks and get rid of whatever you can that way before starting.

If you are gonna run these 2 together- i wouldnt run the winny below 30mg, and if it was me i would run it at 50mg, 20 mg wont get much benefit. Also remember the winny is going to cut your hdl in half within the first few days, so make sure you dont have cholesterol issues before you start. Strongly suggest a few grams a day of omega 3 fish oil at the least.

And i would suggest more than anything, some serious liver care. Ive always used choline and inositol- 3000mg per day while on am oral, 1500mg for maintenance when off. You can add to you nac or liv 52 and it will seriously help with keeping liver clean.
    Other than that, good luck

Thread Information