Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: First cycle for lean goals?

MobilizedKombat is offline New Member

First cycle for lean goals?

Hi everyone,

I've not tried AAS yet, but I've been using SARMs for about 2 months now. They've definitely added some size to me but I'm not really that interested in adding overall size. Well, maybe in my chest and shoulders, but honestly, my arms are otherwise rather huge. That said, what I'm really trying to accomplish is a more defined and cut look. If I add size, I add size, fine; I'm told I should focus left on lifting heavy now and more on higher reps/lower weights - but that's another topic.

Anyway, I am around 12% body fat as is. My diet has been solid for a while and that's the least of my concerns. I recently met a group of guys at a park who's bodies looked fantastic. They weren't even huge, they just looked great. I asked them what their secret was and they proudly announced, "Tren !" I can really appreciate the honesty. After doing some research, it looks like jumping right into Tren as a first experience might be a bit harsh. I am 6', 185 lbs and 27 years old. It looks like the internet thinks Tren is better than Win, particularly for what I'm trying to accomplish, which isn't necessarily size. So, I come to the collective here for wisdom. Is it a bad idea to try Tren, even on a low amount, for my first cycle?

destroyingit is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MobilizedKombat View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've not tried AAS yet, but I've been using SARMs for about 2 months now. They've definitely added some size to me but I'm not really that interested in adding overall size. Well, maybe in my chest and shoulders, but honestly, my arms are otherwise rather huge. That said, what I'm really trying to accomplish is a more defined and cut look. If I add size, I add size, fine; I'm told I should focus left on lifting heavy now and more on higher reps/lower weights - but that's another topic.

Anyway, I am around 12% body fat as is. My diet has been solid for a while and that's the least of my concerns. I recently met a group of guys at a park who's bodies looked fantastic. They weren't even huge, they just looked great. I asked them what their secret was and they proudly announced, "Tren!" I can really appreciate the honesty. After doing some research, it looks like jumping right into Tren as a first experience might be a bit harsh. I am 6', 185 lbs and 27 years old. It looks like the internet thinks Tren is better than Win, particularly for what I'm trying to accomplish, which isn't necessarily size. So, I come to the collective here for wisdom. Is it a bad idea to try Tren, even on a low amount, for my first cycle?
    Very bad. Think of it this way. If right away you get used to the strongest stuff, then everything else will be less. And trust me it’s not less, especially if you’re new to this. You have some time, save it for like your 4th or 5th cycle. Just get Test, run at 400-600 mg per week and your be feeling awesome, horny, focused, etc. Tren can really mess you up like laugh and cry and fight all at once mess you up. Plus the cystic acne, HORRIBLE night sweats, the cough, it’s not nearly as fun as test. If you want a kickstarter throw in some Dbol maybe 25 mg a day for 4 weeks till the test has started to kick. As a finisher you could throw in Anavar at 80 for the last 4 weeks.

16 week cycle:

Weeks 1-12 Test enth or cyp 500
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 25mg
    Weeks 12-16 Anavar 60mg/day keep in mind it’ll take the last shot of Test about a month to 6 weeks to get out of your system so this Anavar is not alone, the test is slowly winding down.
    Weeks 12 -16 Proviron 25 mg/day
    Weeks 16-18 Proviron 50-100mg/day
    Weeks 18-24 PCT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by destroyingit; 04-04-2018 at 06:58 PM.

Firstly, I appreciate the knowledgeable response. Thanks for that.

Yes, I did read that simply running Test is the way to go for your first cycle. That number, 400-600 mg, how did you get there? How does one how much of what to run? Also, and I hate to sound obnoxious, but speaking of horny... I have some rather large nuts. I kind of like them. I am finding mixed answers on this: does running a modest amount of Test shrink them and/or is there a way to prevent that regardless?

Yes, I did read that simply running Test is the way to go for your first cycle. That number, 400-600 mg, how did you get there? How does one how much of what to run? Also, and I hate to sound obnoxious, but speaking of horny... I have some rather large nuts. I kind of like them. I am finding mixed answers on this: does running a modest amount of Test shrink them and/or is there a way to prevent that regardless?
    Proviron will make em heavier for a bit and horny but not in the long run. My nuts grew back on their own so yeah there’s that. But a lot of guys use HCG for that. Clomid can help bring back your nuts during PCT

Keep in mind the cycle can work great with only the test. I’d still throw in the Proviron during the weeks between your last shot and PCT, it will have a huge impact on keeping you feeling ‘on’ for those weeks in between.

DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Take your hcg the last 4 weeks of the cycle and the first 2 weeks into pct (6wks total) will fill your nuts back in too.

I really appreciate getting responses because I'm fairly clueless. I did read the sticky about the first cycle but since it didn't address my question about your nuts, I figured I needed to ask a more specific question. Sustanon is Test, right?

DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Sus is a mix of 4 tests. Short and long release. If you go on sus then you need it for a long cycle,
    Last edited by DarthFlex; 04-05-2018 at 05:37 AM.

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Most would be against using Sus because of the mix of esters, you won't get stable/consistent levels; and if you read it and the thread by Austinite, the one who wrote the first cycle one, HCG use through out the cycle will help prevent your nuts from shrinking in the first place.

And I'd double check with the Proviron ; it is suppressive, meaning it might take you longer to get your own test production up and running.

So, how would this advice be different from just going to one of those doctors that focus on testosterone replacement therapy? Or is the "test" they use different from the "test" we'd use? I would imagine they would be able prescribe medical grade testosterone AND HCG , plus they can do blood work. I would also imagine they would know about PCT and preventing ball shrinkage lol

Or am I missing something? Lol

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't rely on a vet harsh compound like trenbolone just for some temporary conditioning effects. It is one of the harshest AAS. Learn to diet and do cardio instead. Post up your diet you'll get much better responses...

Quote Originally Posted by destroyingit View Post
    Very bad. Think of it this way. If right away you get used to the strongest stuff, then everything else will be less. And trust me it’s not less, especially if you’re new to this. You have some time, save it for like your 4th or 5th cycle. Just get Test, run at 400-600 mg per week and your be feeling awesome, horny, focused, etc. Tren can really mess you up like laugh and cry and fight all at once mess you up. Plus the cystic acne, HORRIBLE night sweats, the cough, it’s not nearly as fun as test. If you want a kickstarter throw in some Dbol maybe 25 mg a day for 4 weeks till the test has started to kick. As a finisher you could throw in Anavar at 80 for the last 4 weeks.

16 week cycle:

Weeks 1-12 Test enth or cyp 500
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 25mg
    Weeks 12-16 Anavar 60mg/day keep in mind it’ll take the last shot of Test about a month to 6 weeks to get out of your system so this Anavar is not alone, the test is slowly winding down.
    Weeks 12 -16 Proviron 25 mg/day
    Weeks 16-18 Proviron 50-100mg/day
    Weeks 18-24 PCT

Horrible cycle. Have you ever done a cycle before? 2-3 weeks after his last shot his levels will be very low and if PCT hasn't started yet he is in for a very rough ride and will most likely lose anything he gained. Low test and anavar won't do shit but wreck your lipids. They won't be that good after running dbol either. He won't have a clue whether dbol is a good idea to begin with since he has no cycle experience to figure out how much/little AI he needs to keep estrogen in check etc and if he's gyno prone...

If you do a cycle try one AAS at a time, per cycle, follow this guideline https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    mxgregg likes this.

Proviron will make em heavier for a bit and horny but not in the long run. My nuts grew back on their own so yeah there’s that. But a lot of guys use HCG for that. Clomid can help bring back your nuts during PCT

A PCT will be much more better if you maintain testicular function throughout the cycle with HCG.

HCG maintains testicular function when natural test is suppressed:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23260550/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15713727

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Don't rely on a vet harsh compound like trenbolone just for some temporary conditioning effects. It is one of the harshest AAS. Learn to diet and do cardio instead. Post up your diet you'll get much better responses...

Horrible cycle. Have you ever done a cycle before? 2-3 weeks after his last shot his levels will be very low and if PCT hasn't started yet he is in for a very rough ride and will most likely lose anything he gained. Low test and anavar won't do shit but wreck your lipids. They won't be that good after running dbol either. He won't have a clue whether dbol is a good idea to begin with since he has no cycle experience to figure out how much/little AI he needs to keep estrogen in check etc and if he's gyno prone...

If you do a cycle try one AAS at a time, per cycle, follow this guideline https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    If he begins PCT at 2-3 weeks after last shot it will still be in his system. You want it totally out of your system before PCT so it can be most effective.

The proviron will keep his sex drive up and free up the remaining test while he’s winding down waiting for PCT.

Keep your first cycle simple. Each compound affects the body slightly different and determining the synergistic affect of multiple compounds takes experience. Read the post below and it'll give you all the info you need to run a first cycle.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Keep your first cycle simple. Each compound affects the body slightly different and determining the synergistic affect of multiple compounds takes experience. Read the post below and it'll give you all the info you need to run a first cycle.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    I think it’s hilarious to believe your graph that shows enth will be gone in 10 days. For enth the half life is 5-7 days. It takes 6 half lives to leave your system completely. 6x5=30 days
    6x7=42 days, so yeah if he starts PCT at 2-3 weeks he is still going to have AAS in his system. That’s why I suggested the proviron for this period of time. It will free up the remaining test and keep his mood and dick going while the cycle is winding down.

If he begins PCT at 2-3 weeks after last shot it will still be in his system. You want it totally out of your system before PCT so it can be most effective.

The proviron will keep his sex drive up and free up the remaining test while he’s winding down waiting for PCT.

It will be "in your system" meaning detectable amounts for months. Horrible logic. PCT is started 2 weeks after last enanthate shot because that's when your levels tank.

It will be "in your system" meaning detectable amounts for months. Horrible logic. PCT is started 2 weeks after last enanthate shot because that's when your levels tank.
    That’s what the proviron is for. Your way is actually quite wrong, you will not recover proper unless you wait the appropriate amount of time. Good day I’m done here. To the OP - that’s my advice, everyone will have their own take. Good luck

That’s what the proviron is for. Your way is actually quite wrong, you will not recover proper unless you wait the appropriate amount of time. Good day I’m done here. To the OP - that’s my advice, everyone will have their own take. Good luck

I'd suggest you try what you are suggesting on yourself before recommending a newbie to do so.

I'd suggest you try what you are suggesting on yourself before recommending a newbie to do so.
    Thanks fool. I’m probably older than you, and most certainly speaking from experience. You probably don’t even know that Proviron was once prescribed to men trying to have a kid to increase fertility, sperm count etc. It actually does this in the short term like a few weeks before it shuts you down. I know this because I have tried it, but you’re welcome to fact check. Im offering actual knowledge instead of broscience.

Last edited by destroyingit; 04-05-2018 at 09:21 AM.

Thread Information